Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Oh I love Aliens the franchise :wink:

But I guess they just had to butcher R6 even more. Used to be such a beautiful franchise. As casualized as they were Vegas and Vegas 2 were still great. Especially Vegas 1.

Clancy is turning around in his grave.

3 Likes

Itā€™s probably a given that most co-op 4 player games have a fairly high chance of hitting GP, especially if theyā€™re new IP or have low preorder numbers.

Never doubt @Shpeshal_Nick :reggie:

6 Likes

Wait, is it coming to Game Pass?

Yeah. I tried a bit of it too and im not really liking the mechanics either. I understand why but I donā€™t like how it costs MP to throw knives. The time stop gauge is a bit confusing too.

1 Like

If i had to guess a ā€œvaultā€ like EA Play version comes to GPU but thereā€™s no way that day one games are always coming to game pass. At least I would be shocked

4 Likes

I see Valhalla coming to Game Pass soon

Thatā€™ll be enough for me.

1 Like
16 Likes

The demo was so good I stopped playing to save the rest for full release - will probably be my favorite game pass game of this month.

1 Like

IMO more exciting than all Ubi announcements

4 Likes

Way more exciting than a ubi game

2 Likes

is it really ā€œbeat the game and thatā€™s itā€ for you though, you keep returning to them :sob:

1 Like

:candle: KOF XV DAY 1 RELEASE :candle:

2 Likes

Rainbow Six Extraction day one on GP

Look in the Game Pass app

Dunno if already posted

EDIT: fuck Iā€™m late lol

2 Likes

Kind of a strange thing, is that Samurai Shodown from the same devs got an Xbox exclusive next gen enhancement. Barely anyone knows about this because it wasnā€™t advertised at all (Xbox TGS is the only place I saw it). Iā€™d have thought theyā€™d put the game on Game Pass for that occasion, but it never came. Getting KOF XV day 1 would be a good boost and message for the FGC on Xbox, and a great push for Japanese games.

Iā€™ve played 2 or 3 hours into Olija and it seems interesting. The combat is a bit simple, but its effective enough that I havenā€™t really got bored with it yet.

The game does a good job in tone and atmosphere to make it feel like youā€™re in some mysterious, foreign place. This along with the story made it really feel like thereā€™s some kind of inspiration behind the game. So I looked around a bit and found that one of the inspirations are ā€œOut of this World,ā€ and the other is the developers (Named Thomas Olsson) own personal story of moving to Japan from France, with everything feeling foreign to him, losing his comfort level.

Cool stuff.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a cool backstory!

1 Like

PC has its advantages, but it has its own tax in the sense that it is a moving target and whatever hardware you purchase today will need to be upgraded before generations end if you want to maintain performance levels. On PC the tax is the cost.

That is kind of irrelevant to the issue though. Taxing one part of your ecosystem and not the other doesnā€™t really go well with the PR speak of the Ecosystem.