What AAA titles should Xbox try and get on Game Pass for the First Half of 2022?

lol nah it’s not going to happen but it would ignite this thread to oblivion if it happened.

The thread claims a Game Pass drought in H1 2022 when we don’t know what games are hitting Game Pass in H1 2022. It was premature to think Game Pass wouldn’t see meaningful releases when we know they many of them are not announced far in advance.

9 Likes

The OP says that the “drought is real” and “Game Pass needs games that aren’t co-op shooters” and now we have Hitman 1-3 a day later which is entirely predictable.

7 Likes

this wording is false, it is not “real”. It is possible if they don’t add things in. They always add things in, though. I’ve linked a spreadsheet to every single game ever on the service and the “they need some big games” talk is covered by the fact that they always have put big games into the service over the past 3 years.

2 Likes

That is why the thread exists, spun off from the STALKER 2-thread, but some people pretends it is about something else for some reason.

1 Like

I can link a thread that already exists for that.

Honestly this thread should be locked.

1 Like

Game Pass has a history of adding games nearly weekly and the majority of the time will not announce games until a few days or weeks before it releases. You simply cannot make a good argument that the first half of Xbox’s Game Pass slate is dry or weak because there’s no way to prove that’s the case. Ever since this forum started to complain about a “dry spell” they’ve added R6 Extraction and Hitman Trilogy.

4 Likes

These threads are good because they keep the main from devolving into this discussion.

6 Likes

Oh, I agree this discussion could very well have been kept in that thread. That has nothing to do with what the topic of this thread is or isn’t though.

adding old big games from last years is not something new for GP, i think javy created this thread because there was no new big games announcement day one on GP next 6 months.

Yes, that is to my understanding why this was kept unlocked. I don’t know why mods would allow it otherwise, and complain about it now seems odd.

1 Like

loud noises anchor man GIF by FirstAndMonday

You simply cannot know this

2 Likes

I found the thread to be embarrassing but yes it’s open to keep that out of the OT as well as just having more threads and less gigantic time commitment OT’s in general.

1 Like

The mods should ban/warn people who don’t let this toxic shit die. The thread premise is faulty so it shouldn’t exist.

Great deal, we need more like this one, way more.

3 Likes

Big games from 12 months ago are still big additions to the v service IMO. If RE hits this Spring id be very happy.

1 Like

But nobody is saying Game Pass isnt adding enough games. The whole premise is that game pass should absolutely do what it can to secure BIG Day 1 AAA games in addition to what they do now as a natural evolution of the service independent of if Stalker got delayed or not.