Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

If you like games with puzzles you really should try Gorogoa. Its very unique and one of the best entries in this genre the last couple of years.

2 Likes

Yeah it was in the sale, I was waiting because I knew it was going to come to gamepass eventually. And because I was a little pissed off that EA did the bare minimum for the remaster. But I eventually caved.

1 Like

Can’t wait for spelunky 2. Finally sonys “keep this off xbox” contract expired.

2 Likes

Aww you didn’t like it? I had downloaded it in hope that it was as good as Wonder Labryinth. I’ll still try it though of course.

Yall, there is never a reason to buy a EA game if you have Game Pass Ultimate, unless you want to play Day 1. It will 100% be available between 6-12 months.

6 Likes

I played both and thought they were about equal. Hell, you’re going to notice some asset reuse (the sound effects mainly). Though I am also a Touhou fan, so that probably helped my enjoyment of it lol.

1 Like

Maybe that’s the clincher! I only vaguely know about Touhou (and that one character who’s just DIO). To be fair, I didn’t hate it, I just felt it was eh and kind of fell off it. Definitely willing to give it another go after playing this one, @Hearthian

1 Like

I bought ME trilogy day 1 and don’t regret it. Certain games from ea I’ll buy. Dead Space remake for example or a titanfall 3. All their other shit can fuck off

1 Like

Yeah, I just mean people should never be caught off guard when an EA game hits the service

3 Likes

I don’t think they are. Because they’re guaranteed to hit the service. But by that logic why buy Sony games at full price when you can get it for quarter of the price later.

Everything goes down except nintendo games.

1 Like

Very true. I buy all of my PS-games at between $4-10. There is no rush, the games are not less good because they are not new. As a bonus I almost always play finished games (patched up and with DLC).

2 Likes

Xbox Wire also mentioning Kingdom Hearts III leaving but no mention through other sources?! :thinking:

Battlefield V is the only omission, very strange.

Never came to EA Play? Weird, didn’t know that

I was wrong, it is the faulty research on console, yesterday I was looking for the BF games and it was not listed. Now I looked on the app and here it is, lol.

1 Like

Beat the last boss and got 100% map completion on deep inhale

Record of Lodoss War-Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth-

Great game, highly recommend if you like or are curious about Metroidvanias. Knowledge of the IP not necessary.

4 Likes
2 Likes

big project? :eyes: :eyes:

Maybe its Goldeneye?

1 Like

FYI Beware of the odd numbered achievements for Outer Wilds. There’s 5 achievements worth 36G each. Just in case you’re like me… :awkward:

Good game though !

Edit : maybe I should try to get them all as they are not that hard I guess…Hmmm.

3 Likes