Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

An update on this: I redonloaded Touhou Luna Nights and loaded up my old save and I had barely given it a chance. Started a fresh file and caught up after maybe 40 minutes of playing, so definitely discounting my previous thoughts about it. I’m not enjoying the mechanics as much so far but it’s entirely possible that it’ll improve and feel just as good as if not better than its successor.

Ubisoft?

1 Like

Apparently, the pic also contains codes. The post must be a Thank you gift as well as a tease. I wonder how long we have to wait.

I assume a big game for the second half of the month? Truth to be told, ME LE was already big, one of the biggest releases of last year, bigger than many new games. If that’s it for january big games, I’d be already satisfied.

That’s actually great. For some reason I have a gamerscore of 96064 so it should even things up if I only get one

1 Like

Disappointing lack of speculation regarding Melissa McGamepass’s latest post.

There’s surely a clue in it regarding the big news.

Cmon peeps. Let’s do this!

I honestly think it’s a teaser for a teaser. This was a post to thank us for 1 million followers. Then again, maybe just maybe, there is something.

Yes, but it was also EA Play. I would imagine it did absolutely nothing for people on console with regular Game Pass.

That’s true, it’s hilarious the whiny pc crowd gets EA Play without Ultimate, but console owners no, lol.

1 Like

And they don’t have to pay a MP-tax either…

1 Like

I think something is brewing. GP needs big wins for the first half of 2022, which will rely on 3rd party stuff.

Could be the Ubi stuff, or a big game on the same level as Mass Effect, but day one.

1 Like

I want to believe Gold days are numbered, because the monthly games keep worsening. XD

1 Like

Hope so, because they really really need it.

1 Like
4 Likes

Either they’re reading us and trolling us, or jackpot?

1 Like

Rainbow Six Extraction is launching on Xbox Game Pass on january, 20.

10 Likes

Siege PC otw too

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1478773701550112768?t=NqYjmuxPIIHusxGtLy2YrA&s=19

3 Likes

2 Likes

“Sharing in our commitment to bring fans new and exciting games on day one, Ubisoft also announced today their intent to bring Ubisoft+ to Xbox platforms in the future. This will be a great addition for fans who will have even more ways to access the games and experiences they love on Xbox.”

8 Likes