Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Phoenix Point is launching on October, 1st. The game is already available on Game Pass for PC and is also coming to Game Pass for console as well. The console release includes the three previously released DLC packs, the new DLC4, an updated UI and controls to optimize for the console experience, a DLC weapons pack, as well as a free next-gen update for Xbox Series X|S at a later date.

2 Likes

The Ascent preload is up!

8 Likes

Ahhh my eyes, light mode /s

So keen for this. Keen to play on both PC and Series X

3 Likes

Itā€™s light mode during the day and dark mode during the night! Keeping things fresh and all :grin:

3 Likes

I would imagine that if persona was going to be announced for gamepass Iā€™d imagine it would be at this persona event

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

I wouldnā€™t get my hopes up, from past experience. Probably going to be stuff like concerts, anime, and merch announcements. Prove me wrong, Atlus!

2 Likes

Bloodroots is now available with a little surprise: itā€™s optimized for Series X|S!

3 Likes

Omno preload is now available to preload!

5 Likes

I played this in 4K 120 FPS for a while last night on my Series X, and man this is seriously some crazy fun!

3 Likes

just started Bloodroots, and the game is fun so far

3 Likes

Leaving in a couple of weeks:

It Lurks Below (Console/PC)
The Touryst (Console/PC)
UnderMine (Console/PC)

I played like 30 minutes of the tourist and outside of the visuals I couldnā€™t really get into it. Should I give it another try? Never played the other games.

Itā€™s fine. I wouldnā€™t lose any sleep over it, but no harm in giving it another shot. Itā€™s pretty short IIRC

I played it for a bit due to the hype. I thought it was ok, but like you dropped off after a bit as I wasnā€™t feeling it. Iā€™m of the mind that if Iā€™m not enjoying something after giving it a fair try, I should probably just drop it on and move on. Time is limited, fleeting, and valuable.

2 Likes

Give Bloodroots a chance, people. Fun, addictive and great in short bursts (with Quick Resume support!)

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had a few plays of that. 10 to 15 minutes here and there and itā€™s pretty good. Hasnā€™t worked with quick resume for me as of yet tho.

Almost a year since this was added day one. Iā€™ve had some fun with it. Theyā€™re working on a big update which probably wonā€™t be out by the time the game leaves GP. Might have to buy it on sale some day.

1 Like

Itā€™s a very simply game and meant to be played for relaxingā€¦ Donā€™t expect much in case of thrill. The story is nice and itā€™s visuals are actually one reason to play it.

2 Likes

Too hyped for Deaths Door that I forgot CrisTales comes to GP today