Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Keen for both of these!

8 Likes

Did you know that Xbox’s plan is working perfectly and they don’t want you to buy games that aren’t in their service that they get a 30 percent cut from? :roll_eyes: Be careful MS they are on to you.

Yep, endless entertainment from the people claiming they don’t trust the devs or Microsoft to tell the real numbers.

Then proceed into headcanoning scenarios or base it on discussions on Twitter, Era, or 2 friends they know. Quite funny.

On a completely unrelated note, it’s The Ascent month finally! Woo!

1 Like

Last Stop and The Forgotten City are coming to Xbox Game Pass this month.

• Last Stop - july, 22
  • The Forgotten City - july, 29
6 Likes
6 Likes

Wow, more game updates in there than I expected. Not a very interesting post for me, since I’m almost all console. Cool to see games being added to Cloud though, now that it’s more widely available.

Important to note that Second Extintion is also on Game Pass.

4 Likes

Did they add the dlcs for DOOM Eternal to game pass? Noticed they were unlocked when I played it today, they weren’t on Monday. Didn’t see if they actually worked yet as I’m still playing the main campaign.

I have the season pass on Steam, and I signed in with my Bethesda.Net account and loaded up Ancient Gods part 2 on xCloud. Don’t know if its because of the BNET account recognizing my license from Steam or if it’s some sort of GPU benefit like Hivebusters?

Is Gamesindustry for real or have they left journalism behind? It is an XGSP game and they are asking stupid questions.

Journos for the most part don’t really double check publicly avalaible infos anymore, expecially concerning Xbox.

Otherwise collective stupidity like the Abandoned situation wouldn’t occur, check sources and infos is becoming a lost art, lol.

1 Like

Omno will be released on july, 29, day one on Xbox Game Pass. It was announced for console/cloud on march’s ID@Xbox event, but there is a Windows 10 logo at the end of the video so maybe it ends up on Game Pass for PC as well.

EDIT: Confirmed on PC, thanks @bcatwilly.

6 Likes

Yep, Game Pass and Game Pass for PC too. This looked cool, so another one on my upcoming Game Pass playlist :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/StudioInkyfox/status/1412819083268169735

4 Likes

Must have been an error, they’re locked for me again today.

Recommendations for family-friendly Game Pass games? Target audience is a 9 year old who hasn’t played much of anything before.

Minecraft Dungeons! Great in co-op.

I think New Super Lucky’s Tale is a child-friendly 3D platformer.

1 Like

This looks so good. Definately trying this out.

• New Super Lucky’s Tale for suuuure!
  • Sea of Thieves if you have the ability to co-op (streaming, xbox, PC together)
  • Gang Beasts
  • Minecraft Dungeons
  • Minecraft
  • Forza Horizon 4
  • Dirt 5 (both these racers you can adjust difficulty/assists if need be I think)
  • Knockout City
  • Disneyland Adventures
  • Zoo Tycoon
  • Rain on your Parade
  • Donut County
  • Golf With Your Friends
  • Rare Replay
  • Peggle
  • Slime Rancher