Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

For the majority, no. It’s definitely much better for me though.

1 Like

I think there’s a fair chance that hood outlaws lands gamepass day one. Other big games in may are bio mutant and resident evil, and mass effect legendary edition. Resident evil isn’t happening so I would like to see at least one of the other three make it in.

I expect EA games to hit when they hit EA Play and not a second before.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same, but with all the battlefield rumors idk. Maybe that’s launching into ea play?

Maybe so. Probably piss off the EA Play Pro user base though lol.

If an EA game is launching straight to Gamepass it will probably be console and cloud only.

1 Like

pls dont

I agree with them but who knows.

Sorry. Just saying what will probably happen.

6 Likes

When does Microsoft usually announce the first half of the following month for gamepass?

Beginning of the month

New screenshots for The Ascent.

Credit: https://twitter.com/JamieMoranUK/status/1386499070408151042?s=19

13 Likes

This game looks so good. I hope it stops soon! Do we know if there’s any co-op? I’ve been trying to avoid too much media on it.

1 Like

Yes, there is.

“The Ascent is a solo and co-op action RPG, set on Veles, a packed cyberpunk world”

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/the-ascent

Sweet deal thanks for sharing!

The Ascent looks amazing but im not expecting it until August to be honest. Either way, it’s day one for me.

1 Like

Knockout City coming day one to Xbox Game Pass.

7 Likes

It seems they learned with Rocket Arena fiasco…

3 Likes

I originally deleted Yakuza 0 after beating the game (absolutely loved it, solid 5/5 experience) but I can’t let it go, hehh.

I’ve reinstalled it so I can get a few more achievements, and then I’ll finally retire it. I want to make sure I play every minigame, get every ability, play every disco song, etc. A few miscellaneous achievements here and there. I won’t try to complete the real estate or cabaret club storylines - too much of a grind for my taste.

In the meantime, I’m using Undertale as a breather of a game before I start Yakuza Kiwami.

And I’m not very impressed with Undertale, at all. I’ve always disliked turn-based RPGs and I’ve always disliked random battles. This game seems… very simplistic. To be fair I’m only about 20 minutes in, but I’m curious if this is the game - is it one big, turn-based, random-battle fest, or if will take a big change soon.

If the game is entirely turn-based with random battles, it doesn’t mean I’m going to quit the game. I’m going to give this a shot. But the game had such a mystique surrounding it, and I purposely kept myself in the dark on the game because I wanted the chance to go in blind, whenever it came to Xbox. Well, I’m playing and for now, not really impressed. But I’ll keep at it and I’m hoping it clicks with me.

5 Likes