Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Cuphead isn’t even on Xbox Game Pass…

2 Likes

Also DLC usually isn’t included in Gamepass.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this has been posted but shit like this makes me happy, you can’t tell me this game would’ve had that much players without Game Pass (no offence at all to the devs) I didn’t know about it till I saw it on Twitter/Game Pass played it and loved the game and completed it.

7 Likes

That and what the technical director for Dirt 5 said are just more proof everyday that Game Pass is great !

2 Likes

With all the talk about starfields release date I just hope it turns out good whenever it is coming. Imagine the Fallout if this is another 76 game.

I watched some of the game during @KageMaru’s last stream and it was fantastic. They straight up made a Doom-inspired arcade level. Many, many easter eggs in the game. You can see it was a love project!

They also liked this tweet of mine:

https://twitter.com/brunocosta1_/status/1384555492110909444

5 Likes

Still one of the most bizarre things to me, absolutely have no idea why a game funded by xbox isn’t on gamepass.

1 Like

Second Extinction comes out in 3 days to Xbox Game Pass :sunglasses: :sauropod:

8 Likes

Yeah, I’ve had a blast with this game so far. Going through new game plus on it, which I’m glad they included to add some extra challenges. I actually do try to go out of my way to buy up small quirky games like this when I see them, to support smaller devs, but I definitely only heard of this game because of it coming to Game Pass.

I went from not caring about this game to actually being pretty excited about it. Is there crossplay between PC and Xbox?

There’s quiet a few Microsoft published games that aren’t on gamepass.

but Cuphead is one of those games that kinda had a big impact on the industry, which had huge financial troubles in the beginning and MS came to their rescue and funded the game, and it turned out to be a very very successful game, so it’s just weird seeing it not on GP just for that history and prestige alone.

Not that I’ve heard of.

The most impressive thing about Cuphead is that it released almost four years ago and the biggest discount it got on Microsoft Store was only 30% off.

1 Like

Second Extinction screenshots.

Credit: https://twitter.com/JamieMoranUK/status/1386136624426274817?s=19

1 Like

It’s clear that MS relented any type of exclusivity deal they had the moment they asked for Switch port, this case and Super Lucky’s Tale are of the same type of a MS-related game that after Switch, they also released on PS4 (they even directly published SLT).

Anyway, it’s strange that Cuphead never appeared on GP, I mean, New SLT is on it right now.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m shaking

8 Likes

And just like that May is already a better month than April was for Game Pass haha.

1 Like

Better than Day 1 Outriders and The Show?

Just kidding around. Don’t care for looter shooters or sports but I know how big those gets were.