Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Doesn’t sound like you were super enthused with it then :sweat_smile: If you’re not into it, no need to force yourself. Give Dishonored a shot! Haven’t played it since release but I’ve heard it holds up.

Cris Tales will be released on july, 20 - day 1 with Xbox Game Pass.

6 Likes

I just noticed that A Plague Tale is on gamepass. I’m definitely going to download it and try it later.

1 Like

It’s a good game, and that reminds me that I need to get back to it.

1 Like

Loved it. Recommended.

2 Likes

I think it’s literally the first game you see in the all games list haha. It’s crazy how we no longer talk about Asobo the way we used to. That small random private investment completely killed the conversation lmao

2 Likes

I’ve had a big backlog so it’s went over my radar easily after a year of Yakuza gamea. Haha! Excited to play it though.

1 Like

I need to start Yakuza soon, guess that’s a year shaved off my life then :eyes: lol

Start with Yakuza 0. It’s been in gamepass over a year now so you never know how much longer it’ll still be there.

1 Like

with SEGA’s current relationship with Xbox and so much explicit praise for Gamepass, I would be surprised if the games leave anytime soon, I think they might actually get renewed lol. Yakuza LAD dropping on gamepass later this year as well, I’m calling it.

2 Likes

I agree. Yakuza kinda feels like a staple of gamepass kind of like how the office is a staple of Netflix (even though it’s recently been removed in the US) lol. I do think Microsoft would like to keep some 3rd party IPs on the service for as long as possible.

1 Like

A Plague Tale Innocence is a great freaking game and is one of the few last generation games that I regret not buying day one.

It was one of my favorite games I played last year thanks to Gamepass. Had no idea what it was and heard a bunch of people praising it after it hit Gamepass. I’m glad I checked it out. Hoping for a sequel.

There’s also Monster Hunter World which was on game pass for 2 whole years as of this month.

1 Like

Play Dishonerd take a action break with Crackdown3 and after continue with Dishonerd 2

2 Likes

Is it possible that today we’ll know the rest of the Game Pass games for April?

1 Like

One game you should probably add to your download queue/ever growing back log. Especially if you have kids!

5 Likes

I’ll watch this in a bit. Thought based on the trailer it had a funny concept

Daughter is sat playing this right now. Really charming game and quite funny as well.

As someone who knows nothing about baseball and has never played a Baseball game I am really looking forward to giving MLB The Show a go. I likely wouldn’t have purchased full price without knowing if it would click with me or not.

Is there anyone here who will be making their first foray into Baseball with this release?

Would be good to get impressions of non baseball fans once people have had a chance to try it out.

1 Like