Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Saw it last night and thought it looked neat. Thanks for the review!

Thatā€™s me! My country has pretty much no history whatsoever with this sport, it is pretty unknown. Iā€™ll be playing day one if possible, and will leave my impressions.

1 Like

I am surprised Wolfenstein 2 is not on game pass pc. Was looking forward to play that next

Soā€¦ Game Pass twitter account retweeted a Resident Evil Showcase tweet :grimacing:

Mistake orā€¦? It has now been deleted.

I get notifications from all of their tweets, thatā€™s how I know. As soon as I went to check it, it was gone :flushed:

It was this tweet:

4 Likes

I started checking this out last night, and it is amazing fun IMO! I couldnā€™t get enough of soaking people or whatever was in my way on each of the levels. I mean what other game do you get a bonus objective of chasing the kids in art class out of their classroom to another classroom at the end of the hall :slight_smile: These types of games are so awesome to check out on Xbox Game Pass!

1 Like

I have no interest in sports games, but Iā€™ll give it a shot, if only to boost the telemetry engagement stats.

Yeah, I received this notification as well and was like ā€œwaat?ā€. Letā€™s wait and see what happens.

1 Like

So I was not the only one! Iā€™m not crazy after all :crazy_face:

1 Like

Man, i would be so happy if it came to gamepass.

2 Likes

That art class challenge was amusing. And I loved the character who complained about his role in the game and said he hoped you found bugs in the game and got mad at the devs. That was hilarious.

2 Likes

Have they already announced the remaining games for Game Pass in April?

1 Like

No, but I think it should be next week, with maybe a teaser tonight.

1 Like

Soā€¦ I have no desire to carry around a controller with my phone. Anyone have any suggestions on games that you think would be particularly good with on screen controls?

Was thinking of giving DQ a shot, turn based games seem like an easy choice.

What do you think the big May additions will be? I know we will probably get a few more games added for the last half of April like Second Extinction. I know May has The Wild at Heart which Iā€™m really looking forward to and FIFA what else do you expect. Based on some achievement lists that have popped up Iā€™m going to guess Destroy all Humans and Super Meatboy Forever. I think Biomutant has a good shot.

About this ea play conversion to Gamepass, can we convert EA play pro to Gamepass ultimate Iā€™m some form?

The Game Pass FAQ says

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can redeem EA Play codes for the Xbox console, but they will automatically convert and extend their Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription at a ratio of 3:1. For example, if you redeem an EA Play code for 30 days, itā€™ll automatically convert to 10 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/ea-play-with-xbox-game-pass-FAQ

What will happen to my EA play pro subscription? It doesnā€™t talk about that. Maybe it doesnā€™t work with it.

oh sorry, i didnā€™t read your post carefully. EA Pro is not affected or canā€™t be upgraded to game pass.

i donā€™t think thereā€™s EA play Pro on consoles

1 Like