Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

I just did this and waited a few days. If you do 1-year redemptions of Gold it would probably be smoother than my experience. I tried to use 4 3-month codes to round out my last year and it wouldn’t let me redeem the last one since I technically had 2 years, 9 months and like 2 days somehow.

You should probably expect at least one day regardless.

1 Like

Thanks - was thinking of picking up 1 year codes from Target since I have a red card (at least gives me another small discount :slight_smile: ), so that would work. Appreciate it!

So from what I’ve read you shouldn’t renew when it’s on the day when your subscription end.

Some people reported few bugs.

Wait at least 24h or the be safe 48h. Personally I waited 48h.

1 Like

Anyone aware of any deals on GPU at the moment? I’d like to top off my subscription before prices go up.

@Zip posted a deal in the deal thread.

1 Like

@profjjj I believe that ended yesterday unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like

Yep. Looks like I missed it.

The only one I’ve seen today is Amazon & it’s not AS good a deal but still a little discount.

Amazon.com : game pass ultimate

they have 1 month for 13.82 or 3 months for 41.66. 3 one month would be 20 cents cheaper but not THAT big of a difference.

1 Like

I think Eneba usually has pretty good deals. I used them a few times and had no issues getting codes (until they suddenly decided I wasn’t a person and refused to let me buy anything else)

1 Like

My buddy recommended me to try out Eastward. I am in chapter 2 now and I don’t know what to think of it. I enjoy some of it, but I can’t say I’m super engaged into this. Does it get significantly better after a while? I just saw that the game is 20 hours, jesus, I did not expect that at all.

Could be a good thing depending on if it gets better, if not, I’ll drop it. 20 hours is just too much.

Bramble the mountain king is really good. It was just added, i download it and try it.

I played it for about an hour and besides the beautiful pixel art it looked like a cool little game but I was distracted by REmake 4 IIRC, definitely planning to return to it hopefully sometime this summer.

Played a bit of Bramble and F.I.S.T. yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised! both games look beautiful and run great plus they were really engaging and fun from the little I played. I will continue Bramble today because I assume it will be the shortest of the two and after that I will focus on F.I.S.T. because it is a metroidvania and I will 100% it for sure. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2023 is a great year for Game Pass! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Got the full 1000g

The combat stays the same and story is rushed and confusing. I still enjoy my time, but if you don’t like the first few hours, drop it.

1 Like

Just to circle back on this for anyone looking. Eneba does have good prices on GPU codes, both US and Global. I picked up some 3-month US codes for less than $35 (including tax), which was at least $5 better than any other deals I could find right now.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/IdleSloth84_/status/1674129805686591525?s=19

7 Likes

Game Pass Announcement from Annapurna Interactive Showcase 2023

8 Likes

Ghost Bike looks really cool. A chill and vibe game while driving around.

Annapurna always delivers. That was a nice show.

That looked cool indeed. But what is the gameplay loop?

I’m a bit annoyed that its another cycling game where cyclists don’t really lean in bends. Looks goofy.

From the steam page

About This Game

Ghost Bike puts players in the shoes of a streetwise kid from Freehub City on a mission to revive the last of the Ghost Bikes, the magical couriers who rode between the world of the living and the world of the dead. Ride the Ghost Bike to the afterlife, and save the lost souls of Wheel World.

Abandoned and forgotten, the Ghost Bike needs repair. Bikes need maintenance, and this one is on its last link! Beat ghosts in contests of speed and skill to win back Ghost power. Only then can you make the journey to the afterworld, and return the true spirit of biking back to Wheel World.

Key Features

Explore a beautifully stylized semi-open world, completing challenges at your own pace

Find hidden bike parts and customize your bike’s build

Test your mettle through a variety of challenges from pro peloton racing to back alley crits and general tomfoolery

Original soundtrack by artists from the hit music label, Italians Do It Better

Encounter many facets of bike culture, bespoke spokemakers, radical roadies, troublesome tourists, badass BMX’ers, fanatical fans, super fun stunts, intrigue, adventure, and more!

2 Likes