Xbox Countdown 2021 Sale (ends January 2nd)

Did LA Noire age well? I feel tempted to get it because it’s one of the few rockstar games I havent played

I tried and I didnt really like it.

1 Like

Surprise there are so few 360 games on sale.

1 Like

Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Good Morning Drink GIF by Loof and Timmy

1 Like

The Wasteland 3 season pass shows as 50% off when you navigate to its page on the Xbox store (on console) but when you proceed to checkout it only applies the standard 10% Game Pass discount. :frowning: Was really hoping to pick it up at that price but looks like it’s a mistake.

Sadly, I don’t think that’s a mistake. On December 10 Xbox had a big add-on sale and today, before 10 am CEST, was the last day.

Think it was Friday night I tried to buy it so the deal would have been on still, but you’re right, it’s now showing just the 10% discount on the store page. Bah.

They should made a proper announcement for the add-on sale. There was no banner on the store and I only found it by reading Major Nelsons blog. Not even Trueachievements had a sales page for it.

Okay girls and guys. should I buy Guardians of the Galaxy while it is on sale or wait for the possibility it arrives on Game Pass?

Additional information:

My backlog is already insane

I have not as much time to play games like others

So your recommendation is?

I’ve been playing it this past week.

It’s good.

It’ll get cheaper over time, and it’ll still be good then. If you’re not going to play it immediately, it’s okay to wait.

1 Like

I just beat it. I’d wait. It’s a fun game, but I also got it for $25 and wouldn’t have wanted to pay much more after experiencing it.

1 Like

Yakuza 0 for 5€ is a steal, also bought the Metro DLC.

Its a very unique game and setting. It also has a lot of flaws, like the meme worthy interrogations or the mostly pointless open world. It never was a great game but it aged well because there is still just nothing like it. But for 20 bucks there are better open world deals in this sale like RDR or Mafia 2.

Wait for Game Pass or a better deal and play something from your backlog :+1:

1 Like

Wtf, I had no idea either. Don’t tell me they had TOW season pass on there?

The Outer Worlds Expansion Pass was indeed on sale, but it’s the usual -20% off.

1 Like

Ah, thanks. Yeah, I’m waiting for a proper discount.

Would have bought the Wasteland 3 at 50% though…

For those who have never played a Yakuza game, is 0 a good place to start?

2 Likes

Certainly. It’s the first in the series chronologically, as it’s a prequel.

3 Likes

I have to second PhantomFox here. It’s the first one I started with and I really appreciated the how much backstory it gave both primary characters and the world.

Plus, Kiwami 1 and 2 (remakes of the first two games) do include references/nods to 0.

2 Likes

Thirded!

1 Like