Xbox Countdown 2021 Sale (ends January 2nd)

The best place to start.

1 Like

I never played a Yakuza game before and enjoyed my time with it. Great start! And for 5 bucks you get a lot of value, this is a long game.

2 Likes

5 bucks for 80+ hours of gameplay is a steal.

1 Like

I bought Guardians of the Galaxy impulsively and refunded it since I wouldnā€™t play it now anyway. Gonna put the money towards gaps in my library instead, I guess.

1 Like

Iā€™m dwelling on the followingā€¦

Hitman III and Metro Exodus. Both highly scored games for less than Ā£30. Worth it guys?

1 Like

Yes

You can import Hitman 1 and 2 into Hitman 3 and play them that way, if that has any bearing on your decision.

1 Like

Ive played all of Hitman 1 that way lmao. Amazing.

1 Like

For sure. Hitman 3 is a strong GOTY contender and theyā€™ve just announced more content is on the way.

Metro Exodus is a Series X/S enhanced and looks quite nice. Big fan.

1 Like

Deals with Gold for the week are now up too. Xbox sale round-up: December 21st, 2021

2 Likes

Thanks, I grabbed The Wolf Among Us. Had it on PS3 but I donā€™t have the console anymore :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Im going to start up Resident Evil Village tonight. Been excited to play this one for a while now. The ā‚¬35 price tag got me.

great game and a stunner to look at.

Have fun, I heard it was good! Here are some non-spoilery tips: Resident Evil Village - Before I Play

1 Like

Finally bought Lost Judgment. I have given up hope for this series to turn up on GamePass. Funny when every Yakuza under the sun is on the service.

3 Likes

Judgment hasnā€™t hit gamepass so even if Lost Judgement comes eventually itā€™ll probably be another 6-12 months. Itā€™s my favorite game of the year so you made a good purchase.

2 Likes

It look Like a Dragon like 8 months to hit, wouldnā€™t be super surprised to see Judgment come soon. Though yeah, Lost Judgment would still be quite a ways out if itā€™s coming.

Judgment and LJ seem to be more aligned with the Sony side of things (Sony had the marketing deal for LJ and Judgment never got a Xbox One version), and with Yakuza 012 leaving Game Pass in a few weeks, Iā€™m guessing Sony is building up that relationship again for their relaunch of PS Now or whatever Spartacus is set to be.

Bought Guardians of the Galaxy after hearing all the praise, Iā€™m going to get straight to it now that Iā€™ve finished Halo.

I also bought Yakuza 0 for $5 since Iā€™ll wanna replay that sometime next year. Itā€™s that good of a game.

3 Likes

This is where we find out that Johnnyā€™s hates Xbox too :stuck_out_tongue: