Xbox Countdown 2021 Sale (ends January 2nd)

Y’all convinced me, I’m sticking with 0 then and yep, I’m absolutely going to play them all! Hopefully I’ll dig Like a Dragon too, I have never been a big turn based fan. I already know Judgment is gonna be my shit though.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but Jump Force is being delisted in a couple weeks so this is your last chance to buy it. Pretty nice of them to put it on sale and give us a heads up about the delisting. I bought the $6 base game but there are 3 different versions so choose the DLC included version if that’s something you will regret missing out on.

1 Like

Also worth mentioning that Target has Xbox gift cards on a small discount. Buy 1 get 1 15% off (use Redcard for an additional 5% discount)

I played the three Yakuza games I completed in Japanese with English subtitles but Judgment was in English for both. If I end up playing Lost Judgment which is 50/50 at best, I will be doing the same as I did for the first game.

I’m up to 17 games in my cart. $130. Tough decisions tbh

1 Like

Yeah I just added up what I spent and it’s $260. I better stop now :laughing:

2 Likes

I gotta ask… is the Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC worth the price?

My first experience with KH games was KH3. I dont think any of the Kingdom Hearts games are worth playing even when they were free on GamePass. I just can’t see the draw. Absolutely horrible gameplay, if you can even call it that. But that’s just my experience and yours could be different.

So, here’s an MC scores link for the DLC, on PlayStation where I figure it would have the highest scores, but it looks to be far below the base game.

1 Like

Appreciate the link.

I already own all of them… wasn’t a fan of the combat in 3 but I’m going to give it another chance but probably start at the beginning of the series. Just to understand (maybe like 10%) of whatever the hell KH fans are talking about. lol

• Divinity Original Sin 1+2 bundle is for the first time on sale and it’s worth it. €24 for two amazing games.

• Blasphemous is under €7. Basically a 2D Dark Souls.

• The Tiny Tina Standalone is €5.

• The Trine Collection is €15.

95% of the games are on sale every 2-3 month and will back in the spring sale.

2 Likes

I was waiting for a better price for almost two years and it never dropped below 20 bucks.

With the DLC they added:

• easy mode, challenge mode

• 2 new story related episodes and added FF characters. They were apparently missing from the base game

I think you can play as Kairi, which is the lead character in the sequel Melody of Memory.

Anyways the story is a train wreck since Birth By Sleep. The soundtrack is worth a playthrough.

1 Like

I’ve picked up Yakuza 0 & Blasphemous so far. I’ll probably end up buying Tales of Arise at Christmas and maybe a couple of other smaller games.

1 Like

If anyone is like me and gets Xbox store credit as a Christmas gift then I’d advise downloading the games you plan to buy before Christmas day through the Xbox app, servers will probably be a lot slower on Christmas day.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: And here I was, debating on whether I should pull the trigger on the $2.99 Giana Sisters.

Not because of the money, but just not sure I’ll ever have time to play it properly. My backlog is already massive. 17 games… the mind reels. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

jimmy fallon singing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I bought Metro Exodus and it’s DLC expansion for like $5-$7

1 Like

Resident Evil: Village, Tales of Arise and NieR Replicant for me.

1 Like

season 9 episode 24 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep One Shot, Dark Pictures : House of Ashes, Yakuza 0, Lego Incredibles, Shady Part of Me, Ben 10, Antventor, Stranded Sails, Dragons Dogma, Pathfinder Kingmaker, Lego City Undercorver, Borderlands GOTY, Dead Island, Dead Island Riptide, Bulletstorm, Hotel Transylvania 3, Sniper Warrior Contracts, Riddled Corspes EX, Resident Evil Revelations 1+2, Contra Anniversary, Risk of Rain 1 + 2.

2 Likes

1 for 3 brother. Condolences.

At least Village is great.

Bought, thanks for the heads up

1 Like