Xbox Countdown 2021 Sale (ends January 2nd)

Appreciate the link.

I already own all of themā€¦ wasnā€™t a fan of the combat in 3 but Iā€™m going to give it another chance but probably start at the beginning of the series. Just to understand (maybe like 10%) of whatever the hell KH fans are talking about. lol

• Divinity Original Sin 1+2 bundle is for the first time on sale and itā€™s worth it. ā‚¬24 for two amazing games.

• Blasphemous is under ā‚¬7. Basically a 2D Dark Souls.

• The Tiny Tina Standalone is ā‚¬5.

• The Trine Collection is ā‚¬15.

95% of the games are on sale every 2-3 month and will back in the spring sale.

2 Likes

I was waiting for a better price for almost two years and it never dropped below 20 bucks.

With the DLC they added:

• easy mode, challenge mode

• 2 new story related episodes and added FF characters. They were apparently missing from the base game

I think you can play as Kairi, which is the lead character in the sequel Melody of Memory.

Anyways the story is a train wreck since Birth By Sleep. The soundtrack is worth a playthrough.

1 Like

Iā€™ve picked up Yakuza 0 & Blasphemous so far. Iā€™ll probably end up buying Tales of Arise at Christmas and maybe a couple of other smaller games.

1 Like

If anyone is like me and gets Xbox store credit as a Christmas gift then Iā€™d advise downloading the games you plan to buy before Christmas day through the Xbox app, servers will probably be a lot slower on Christmas day.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: And here I was, debating on whether I should pull the trigger on the $2.99 Giana Sisters.

Not because of the money, but just not sure Iā€™ll ever have time to play it properly. My backlog is already massive. 17 gamesā€¦ the mind reels. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

jimmy fallon singing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I bought Metro Exodus and itā€™s DLC expansion for like $5-$7

1 Like

Resident Evil: Village, Tales of Arise and NieR Replicant for me.

1 Like

season 9 episode 24 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Tiny Tinaā€™s Assault on Dragon Keep One Shot, Dark Pictures : House of Ashes, Yakuza 0, Lego Incredibles, Shady Part of Me, Ben 10, Antventor, Stranded Sails, Dragons Dogma, Pathfinder Kingmaker, Lego City Undercorver, Borderlands GOTY, Dead Island, Dead Island Riptide, Bulletstorm, Hotel Transylvania 3, Sniper Warrior Contracts, Riddled Corspes EX, Resident Evil Revelations 1+2, Contra Anniversary, Risk of Rain 1 + 2.

2 Likes

1 for 3 brother. Condolences.

At least Village is great.

Bought, thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Did LA Noire age well? I feel tempted to get it because itā€™s one of the few rockstar games I havent played

I tried and I didnt really like it.

1 Like

Surprise there are so few 360 games on sale.

1 Like

Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Good Morning Drink GIF by Loof and Timmy

1 Like

The Wasteland 3 season pass shows as 50% off when you navigate to its page on the Xbox store (on console) but when you proceed to checkout it only applies the standard 10% Game Pass discount. :frowning: Was really hoping to pick it up at that price but looks like itā€™s a mistake.

Sadly, I donā€™t think thatā€™s a mistake. On December 10 Xbox had a big add-on sale and today, before 10 am CEST, was the last day.

Think it was Friday night I tried to buy it so the deal would have been on still, but youā€™re right, itā€™s now showing just the 10% discount on the store page. Bah.