Xbox + Bethesda Showcase Leaks... Seriously this is where the leaks/rumors/spoilers go!

ya’ll got any of them leaks

Theres been some “predictions lists… but sadly nothing substantial yet.”

I wonder if Everwild shows up

This maybe fake but…

2 Likes

It seems to have the wrong year in the date

2 Likes

All are rumors

1 Like

Not sure if this counts as a leak - but sounds like it will be in the Xbox showcase. May not be a huge audience for it on this site specifically, but from the sound of things they’re having a pretty decent increase in players (mentions that it has grown by 3x what it was at launch).

In this past week’s Xbox Podcast (formerly Major Nelson’s Podcast) after a pretty cool interview with Reggie Fils-Aimé, at approximately 47:50, there is a mention by Jörg Neumann that there will be some kind of update to Flight Sim right after the keynote. This is probably pretty obvious since they pointed out that they do monthly updates every month, but it sounds like this will be another region or specific location getting an update, maybe not something quite as different as the Top Gun update that just released. Larry also said that they’ll have him on again later this year.

1 Like

I hate you. Of course its fake

2 Likes

Colt has no information, so it’ll be stuff we already know about with a sensationalist headline lol

9 Likes

Let’s see how many games from Jez’s previous insider information materialise this time. For instance we still haven’t heard anything about the rumoured IOI title or the Kojima production.

12 Likes

Finally we will get to see some A V O W E D gameplay :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Nah man, it’s Grounded 2 - Early Access :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I think the IOI game is still pretty far out and wouldn’t expect to see it until next year. Kojima who knows, but that’s gotta be pretty far out if they were in discussions last year.

2 Likes

Based on my understanding this show should have the most first party games ever shown in a showcase

6 Likes

More than one RPG to be shown at the showcase?

4 Likes

Is there a chance of Wolfenstein? I’d figure Machine Games could have that done by now but I’ve seen absolutely no rumors about it.

1 Like

Already been done. Last year. And the year before.

1 Like

Only talk is because people wonder what Machine Games has been working on before Indiana Jones, I also believe they had two games in the Nvidia leak

1 Like