Xbox + Bethesda Showcase Leaks... Seriously this is where the leaks/rumors/spoilers go!

Hey all, in an effort to respect those that want to go into the showcase blind, please direct all leaks/rumors here (from credible sources or otherwise).

Simple intro, but seriously post that stuff here :wink:

16 Likes

We’re going to see Phil at the showcase

5 Likes
7 Likes
12 Likes

5 Likes

Looks like someone we know but forgot their name lmao

Jez said keep the hype so Im expecting this to be the best showcase they’ve ever done :muscle:

1 Like

LMAO, you guys are hilarious

1 Like

I feel like we always hear this before every Sony or MS show, and people stir themselves into a frothing frenzy leading to disappointment in a show that couldn’t possibly live up to expectations. Just tune out insiders and go in with reasonable or low expectations imo.

Jez is the temper expectations guy

3 Likes

Jeff Grubb said the other day that Microsoft is more locked down this year so imo we might not get any leaks.

6 Likes

Let’s hope - I wish we went into last year blind. Would’ve been awesome to have FH5 + RedFall without prior expectation of them

5 Likes

As far as I’m concerned, they’re all the same :wink:

I hope this means there are some surprises worth being extra secretive about

2 Likes

Jez said befor last years show: “xbox fans will be happy” or something like that. And tbh he was pretty right

8 Likes

Not sure yet if I go blind or wait until 2 days before it :stuck_out_tongue:

Last year was really good though

But I agree people should tune out a bit to avoid disappointment

4 Likes

Also always remember what someone’s most exciting announcement might be could be completely uninteresting to you.

For example I love City Builders and would be extremely happy if we get a more realistic version of City Skylines.

2 Likes

Great point. Even if it’s something that’s broad like “they’re getting rid of Gold” or “Game Pass family plan” it might not do anything for someone.

Even Diablo 4 to some extent is probably not the most exciting thing in this community. Not even for me, because I am not the biggest fan of looters.

I’d love a JRPG in the vein of Xenoblade. This might be hype for me but many people would not care.

Also some people really hate first person shooter/games I however love them while I get bored with TLOU🤷‍♂️