Xbox + Bethesda Showcase Leaks... Seriously this is where the leaks/rumors/spoilers go!

Diablo 4 trailer + release date + Day One Game Pass announcement would be the most banger announcement of the show, objectively :gimme:

4 Likes

Very true. Honestly most of what other people get really excited about game wise doesnā€™t do a lot for me, but thereā€™s always a couple of things that I really like. Iā€™d be much happier seeing another City Skylines than Quake or Wolfenstein or whatever but normally I try not to complain about those cause I know people love them.

Keep the expectations low so that way youā€™ll be super hype if something major happens lol.

1 Like

Reminder: this thread is only for posting leaks/rumors to keep out of the main XGS/Bethesda thread. Keep said talk in their respective threads.

3 Likes

See above!

1 Like

GTA6 xbox exclusive. You heard it here firstšŸ™ƒ

3 Likes

26 posts in and I see no leaks until nowā€¦

1 Like

That leaked list doesnt include any 3rd party games.

Ah, now eventually you do plan to have leaks on your, on your leak thread, right? Hello?

1 Like

Is Colt Eastwoods video a leak, he said expect all these things

Take it with a :bucket: of salt

1 Like

No leaks hereā€¦ Just predictions

Really like what Coalition and Inxile may be working on

2 Likes

Brief in engine trailer for 2 games releasing in the next 12 months would be kinda dumb

6 Likes

Starfield isnt going to have an in engine teaser lol

4 Likes

Hellblade gameplay at geoffs event and not Ms own? Seems silly

3 Likes

Lol at that list. Double Fine isnā€™t going to do a Banjo remaster and Hellblade this year Justin Timberlake

4 Likes

I got Idle Slothā€™d. Watched the actual video and he said 1-2 minutes of curated in engine game play footage. Seems reasonable enough to me.

Dunno why Idle Sloth said just in engine, game play makes a big difference lol.

1 Like

Hasnā€™t it been said like multiple times that Coalition is not working on a Star Wars title?

I could have sworn Grubb and Jez have said it.

Now for the ZOS Mandolorian rumorā€¦.

1 Like

Jez has said a bunch of times that the other project The Coalition is working on is tightly guarded, he canā€™t even get any details

1 Like

Yeah, Colt Eastwood isnā€™t a leaker. He never gets anything right and is just guessing like you and me.

2 Likes