XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Yup and also we are two days away from the showcase and we haven’t seen a tweet yet saying that we need to manage our expectations.

Let’s Goooo…

1 Like
15 Likes

paste from the other thread

Last show was at 85 minutes, if we don’t get a deep dive on Starfield and others like they did for FH5, considering the 95 minute mark IF Greenberg is correct, we could have like 7-10 extra games.

5 Likes

Let’s Go!!!

https://forum.xboxera.com/t/xbox-bethesda-showcase-leaks-seriously-this-is-where-the-leaks-rumors-spoilers-go

Please remember to use this thread for any show related potential leaks/spoilers

6 Likes

They’ve brought some games to Xbox, but would be a shame not to have this one when the other river city games were on Xbox

Came a long way, fellow.

4 Likes

Xbox just blessed me with a $10 gift card

4 Likes

Why/How??

2 Likes

Arcsys was one of the biggest supporters of the 360 back in the day ( they even had an exclusive Guilty Gear, it wasn’t good but still) so sad that they have so little support from them now. Strive should be on xbox, dammit! I say this as someone who owns it for PS4. I would double dip on xbox if it ever came.

Was watching Obi Wan and saw a Notification from. XBOX, it was this. No idea why. Sounds like they do stuff randomly sometimes?

2 Likes

Xbox tends to give out gift cards randomly during big sales. Never got one myself.

1 Like

Got a 5 dollar gift card randomly last week. Used it to buy Asura’s Wrath

1 Like

Since not everybody is on the Leak Thread, if you plan to be “clean” for the Show you better go off the internet.

1 Like

Yeah i already saw a doozy, may have to go dark till sunday.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll be working overtime anyway. I’ll distract myself with catching up on shows and readings. Then Sunday comes, I’ll be super stoked.

11 Likes

GOTY! :smile:

4 Likes

Appreciate the heads up. I’ll go dark everywhere else besides here, assuming no one posts anything outside of the leaks thread.