Xbox + Bethesda E3 2021- June 13th @ 10AM PST/1PMEST/6PMBST- Pre-E3 Discussion Thread!

I expect an E3 of only logo trailers. Only reason it goes for 90 minutes is because they fade in from black really slowly.

4 Likes

This dude spitting facts about Halo.

3 Likes

That dude has a game of thrones name. Is that @PoderickPayne

I KNEW he was an alt.

No WAY anybody can stand my bullshit for that long with a straight face!

1 Like

If it’s been in development for almost four years, I would like to think it is. If not, is every game 2023 and beyond? Jeez. Hope not.

If both have 3+ years of development time, I don’t see why they wouldn’t be especially Omen because my guess is that it would be like Dishonored…linear so I can’t see that being more than 5 years since they released Prey.

If there’s no gameplay, they should hold the games until later this year or next year’s E3.

Deathloop had gameplay at last June’s State of Play. A year after it’s reveal in June 2019 at the Bethesda E3 showcase.

I’m going big on my tempered expectations!

• No Omen Gameplay
  • No Typhoon Gameplay
  • No gameplay from Starfield.
  • No improved campaign footage for Infinite.

343 has a golden opportunity to dispel the negativity of the campaign visuals at this E3. Not doing that would be a colossal mistake imo.

Showing multiplayer wont aleviate any of that.

4 Likes

Looking good for next year tho!

1 Like

So 10 minute deep-dive of Multiplayer with Youtube and Twitch influencers including Ninja!

Gotcha.

Fucking kill this show before it starts.

I mean, you have the covid thing so we don’t know how far they really are in development, also we already lived what happened with infinite, basically hellblade has probably the same dev time as those 2 yet we won’t even have it this e3. I’m not sure omen and typhoon are 2022 games.

I sometimes think Microsoft is severely tone deaf.

3 Likes

If Omen and the Typhoon games aren’t 2022, then im hoping they showcase what is 2022.

BRB finding my expectations…

1 Like

They have a marketing layout for each game they have in dev.

No this is something else. They just do dumb stuff.

Jfc, why even say these things!

All the games I hear people want at this event kinda misses the fact that MS are all.about Halo Infinite now. Everything else is on the back burner until that game is out

Hindle with game pass that logic doesnt apply. You show what you have, keep the hype going and you show as much you can to build hype towards the brand and service. Also I love Halo but Idk it its still the IP to carry the console anymore on it own.

Like Sony had an E3 with Horizon, Spider-man and God of War lol and they didnt die as a result.

Xbox should just show everything. Teasers, cgi and gameplay depending on how far away they are and let us enjoy the wait for them knowing what will come.

2 Likes

Showcase will be digital so why would any influencers or people playing MP be there? I can see an MP trailer and hearing those playing at most but seeing them, nah.

1 Like