Xbox + Bethesda E3 2021- June 13th @ 10AM PST/1PMEST/6PMBST- Pre-E3 Discussion Thread!

Late 2022/early 2023 is consistent with sponger. 2022 probably would have had a better chance without a pandemic.

Not what Nate, Sponger, and Grubb say on Avowed. Fucking let this one go Hindle!

2 Likes

If you never expect anything you won’t be disappointed

Fine line between being conservative with dates and just tacking 2-3 years.

We also don’t know if Typhoon and Omen have gameplay.

They also said it was at this years show.

Early 2023 yes. Dont think Avowed goes half that year without launching.

Who knows, i mean, maybe not. But whatever.

You’re this trucking close to going on my permeant ignore list.

Stop being so willfully… whatever it is your’re doing.

Stop.

Sometime in 2023 for Avowed is when I expect. Could be early, but could be later

March 2023 is the latest for Avowed in my opinion.

Really hoping there’s a lot of gameplay at the event and few at most CGI trailers. Gameplay wise, it includes third party titles and Indies.

1 Like

I hate that @Hindle pessimism has had a pretty good track record. I feel like they have a voodoo XSX and their predictions are like poking it with needles.

1 Like

I’m just giving my view on this, somepeople have unrealistic expectations as to how game dev is progressing in this covid world

1 Like

THEY’RE ONTO US.

SCATTER.

1 Like

I’m not pessimistic, just realistic. I

We all can agree that if they are gonna show the outer worlds 2 this e3 its because maybe they want to make a fallout game and they know that if they show it later its gonna be eated by any thing related to fallout right?

If they’re both 2022, how could they not have gameplay at E3?

IS Omen 2022?

:man_shrugging:

Also we didn’t get like real Deathloop gameplay until like what? Last month? Last SoP?

Like how we even know those 2 are 2022 games?