Xbox + Bethesda E3 2021- June 13th @ 10AM PST/1PMEST/6PMBST- Pre-E3 Discussion Thread!

Open: Halo Infinite

Close: Bethesda Game: Wolf3 or new game. :slightly_smiling_face:

Posted this in the other thread too

–

Watching the Jeff Grubb video now…

He’s at a loss why Elden Ring won’t be at Xbox show. Doesn’t have anything to do with Game Pass. Something must have gone weird but doesn’t want to speculate.

MS was going to pay them to have the game in their show, Geoff isn’t. This is why he doesn’t get it. What overrides that?

He answers questions about games…

Avowed. Still thinks it won’t be at E3. That around the time they had the Playlist for the show it wasn’t ready at that time. Doesn’t mean they can’t go back and decide it’s too important to not show it.

Elden Ring on Game Pass? Says these decisions are made very late, mentioned Outriders as example. Which was quite close to launch.

Kojima deal? Too early for it to be at E3, doesn’t know if it’s closed. Nothing what Kojima is doing with MS would prevent Kojima from working with PS again, if PS so chooses. He thinks it’s unlikely PS wants to work with Kojima, unless he just wants to make a MG game, any other weird shit…get out of here. Which was him speculating.

But he’s going to make a game for MS. Nothing changed there. Cloud game.

Know anything more about Project Omen? He knows a sliver more, but not worth sharing. This is the kind of stuff they will tell us at the show.

Stalker 2 at E3? It might be in like a sizzle reel, doesn’t seem to know if it will be at the show.

Dragon’s Dogma 2? He thinks it could be, because of that hack.

1 Like
  • Open: Halo Infinite
  • Close: Starfield or teaser trailer of The Elder Scrolls VI

Opens: 20 Years of Xbox anniversary sizzle reel.

Closes: Disappointment and pain.

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

YOU WILL ALL SEE WHAT I SEE.

Ah, the return of incessant gif shitposting. Awesome.

3 Likes

You missed it.

I mean there’s nothing else to do other than digest what Jeff Grubb THINKS won’t be there.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Damn Prog. Are you really that down on the showcase? My expectations are low but im still looking forward to watching it.

Man Prog didn’t you say you would take it easy until after E3? I don’t even know what mega negative thing you see in Grubbs comments.

I don’t know anymore.

Like really.

I’m being torn in some many different directions.

Like before it was “This is the show. Don’t temper expectations!”

Now it’s like “Starfield will be there but we have no idea in what for, Halo will probably only be multiplayer, it COULD be a good show if the games are shown off”…

It’s like GAH!

I don’t tend to get emotionally invested in giant commericals, but damn, it’s like every time we hear about this show something changes that puts me off even more.

I think we both now that was a lie.

And by lie, I meant that all my posts about “after E3” actually meant all my posts were cross-gen and before E3.

:smirk:

3 Likes