Xbox + Bethesda E3 2021- June 13th @ 10AM PST/1PMEST/6PMBST- Pre-E3 Discussion Thread!

Okay. Basically, there’s no certainty to majority of it all and that bothers you? I think that’s part of the fun and excitement. Sure, I want/expect a few things to be there but I also want to see a few surprises too. One thing is certain - this year will be far better than last year. :smiley:

:rofl: :rofl:

I decided that it was “good business sense” to allow my shitposting to be available to ALL of XboxERA before E3 to reach the maximum audience instead of the smaller post-E3 platform base.

It’s pro-consumer, and won’t hold back my future shitposting ability.

1 Like

gong show shut up GIF by ABC Network

2 Likes

You’re funny Prog. :smiley:

Maybe Sony moneyhatted Elden Rings

1 Like

Haha I think the show will be amazing for ME

1 Like

Hopes:

Open: Starfield

Close: “One More Thing”

Guess:

Open: Halo Infinite

Close: Starfield

The Truth:

Open: 10 second countdown that takes 30 seconds

Close: Montage of stuff shown with some catchy song.

1 Like

My dude it was announced at a damn Xbox E3.

Watched Colt’s preview video. Solid video. Agree with some of what he says.

This was a good video.

His comment regarding Halo Infinite’s visuals is interesting - the art style is going to be the deal-breaker for those who are expecting a huge graphical overhaul.

I have mentioned this before, but those who were unimpressed will still likely remain unimpressed due to the ‘cleaner art style’ and as a result, they may ignore the improvements that have been added beneath the surface.

Agreed. One thing he says is that he thinks Halo Infinite releases in September. I would be very surprised by this.

That’s unlikely to happen because the feedback from the multiplayer beta would not be implemented in any form if it releases that early

Agreed. Weird that Colt would say September. My guess is still November 12th.

1 Like

Yea somewhere around there since it’s right around the anniversary

1 Like

save your doom posting after E3, at least this way all of us will have fun lol.

for me it’s win win situation whither the show very good or disappointment

3 Likes

they could also do a anniversary event with special cosmetics.

I think after E3, we’re going to know why every item on Phil’s shelf was placed there. Great marketing strategy and foreshadowing.

1 Like

I remember not too long ago that it was said that Hellblade 2 was not going to be at the show because they can’t show anything other than CG yet and they want to put the focus on gameplay for this show.

This is the one thing I still do expect, it really should be a given, this is one thing they surely understand, I would hope. I’d like to believe it’s true what the “insiders” have been saying.

I mean…not even Rare knows what it is yet.

1 Like