FFVII for GamePass.

My Prayer circle though:

:candle:            :candle:
              :candle:                                            :candle:
     :candle:                        Tactics Ogre               :candle:
               :candle:                                            :candle:
                              :candle:              :candle:
3 Likes

Jack from megahit ‘Stranger of Paradise’ on XGP hype check.

4 Likes

I hope for the good work Phil and the Xbox team have done to continue; hopefully we see more SEGA/Atlus on Gamepass and very much looking forward to the DLC for Resident Evil 8

Be nice to see Sonic Frontiers running on a Series X too

1 Like

Forget about it.

It’s part of the TGS sale in the store now. Don’t think they’d announced it for their service if it’s actually in the sale now.

Also in the sale now.

1 Like

A lot of japanese games are on sale now. Probably a TGS sale.

Yep. But I doubt we’re gonna see these games get announced for Game Pass this week then, unfortunately.

We don’t know anything about the budget for the Johanna’s game.

I wonder if Deathloop announcement will be there :thinking:

Odd spot for it considering it’s not a game Japan would even remotely care about. It would be an announcement for the West on an event most Westerners are not watching.

IMO A Deathloop Game Pass announcement would get more hype as a Twitter post announcement

1 Like

It’s probably going to be a post by Xbox itself or a tweet. Colt, the insider on RE and Jez all said this week I think.

I am hopeful that it’s more than it post since it sounds like it’ll be coming with some amount of new content.

1 Like

If it comes with whatever the voice actor was teasing that would be sweet as hell! Who knows.

And I kinda want to say it should be Xbox only too, but who knows with Sony and their clauses, lol.

Post in thread ‘Xbox Game Studios & Bethesda Softworks | OTXX | Grounded until 2023’ Xbox Game Studios & Bethesda Softworks | OTXX | Grounded until 2023 Microsoft | Page 311 | ResetEra

1 Like

You can forget about any Xbox only content from any of those moneyhatted games - Deathloop or Ghostwire. It’s not gonna happen.

Nice!

Ah yes, ah well, it’s OK. If people with differebt platform can play it as well that’s fine.

Gust games on Xbox dream is dead

1 Like

To me Gust and System Arc are the most “loyal” PS devs in japan with their jrpg and fighting games are mostly exclusive to the platform. So no surprise here despite Xbox gaining (big) momentum worldwide including in Japan.

nothing of value was lost (to me). there are still many japanese devs who are gladly partnering with Phil to bring their games to new audiences beyond your typical switch/pc/ps combo.

2 Likes

Every Gust game since the Switch released has also been on Switch. They’re even making the next Fire Emblem. Not very PS loyal.

I wouldn’t say Gust is loyal to PS, but I do believe they should “gamble” on Xbox and see where they land. You can only rise if you take a risk.

I would have liked for Xbox to get Gust on board since Xbox is getting closer to Koei, but I guess Xbox doesn’t really care for Gust games… Gust, or any other niche JP developers, probably aren’t gonna chance Xbox releases unless incentivized first by MS.