Xbox and Nintendo partnership news coming fall 2021

If streaming is good enough for you for Xbox games then you don’t need an Xbox.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

Xbox doesnt need to put Xcloud/GP on PS5 or Switch in the same way Zenimax games dont either in order to bring a benefit to the xbox ecosystem.

1 Like

Like I’ve said, that only benefits Nintendo and it’s users. What are the upside for me as an Xbox user? Why should I be happy about this?

You can also argue that all it does is strenghtening your competitors platform needlessly.

3 Likes

Why dont Sony or Nintendo do the same? Why is it xbox with this weird standard and expectations just because of Game Pass??

1 Like

Why would Xbox prevent a paying customer of xCloud to use it on other devices? This is not consumer friendly and counter intuitive.

It benefits xcloud by increasing its reach. Just like getting iOS, TV, and PC apps does. I also expect that the conversion rate of Switch owners to GP would be MUUUCH higher than Android and iOS owners.

1 Like

Use a Phone, PC, Browser, tablet, tv or a streaming stick. Why should xbox CARE that you own a switch??? Thats not their platform.

4 Likes

We have more phones, tv and computers than Switch or PS5 so I dont get this argument.

2 Likes

It benefits Microsoft and ultimately that’s all that matters.

Also, I’m a Switch user and an Xbox user. I’d be quite happy with xCloud on Switch. Hopefully the new Switch can do 5g.

1 Like

Nintendo can barely do ethernet cable on the switch without making you pay extra for it and you are asking for 5G.

3 Likes

lol

1 Like

I think we both agree that basically every Switch user has another way to acceas game streaming, right?

5G=Avengers level threat

2 Likes

Yeah I know. Lol… I didn’t say it was realistic.

Why should xbox owners or Microsoft care about what Switch owners do??? If they wanna access game streaming get a device that supports it beyond the console you have.

1 Like

Because a xCloud customer pays 15$ to Xbox every month. Why should they not use their paid service on PS5 or Swicht? Just because it makes you angry?

1 Like

You didn’t answer the question

1 Like

Oh brother this is your argument? You pay $15 and you have access to it on your phone, browser, pc, xbox and whatever else xbox has the service on. Gotta stop acting like a person owns a switch and nothing else.

What makes the switch different? That its poor old Nintendo?

2 Likes

Through the cloud, you can play Xbox games on your TV and don’t need to buy an xbox.