Will Bethesda Games be Xbox Console Exclusive?

They should have been more specific so people can make their purchasing decisions off of it

2 Likes

I read it like that, important game exclusives but door still open for online game multiplayer, and Jeff Grubb share my opinion

This announcement is, according to me, pretty clear. The word are clearly choose to maintain the debate before their next conference

How can they be specific about some future titles?

Absolutely, Series X is sold out everywhere, it would be stupid for Phil to use his bullet so quickly, leave it for the announcement of Starfield

Oh sorry for thinking that making the biggest acquisition in gaming was just gonna be for a gamepass day 1 rights and everything else stays the same. Silly me.

2 Likes

They should have said service games then why even leave it open for interpretation

2 Likes

Will Bethesda Games be Xbox Console Exclusive? |OT2| when?

The debate will not go away. Forums and Twitter will become a chore to read. Thanks Xbox team. Better to have stated nothing and announce it around the specific games in the summer.

2 Likes

I get that the “some” is arguably unnecessary but I don’t see what else some of you were hoping for. They’re not going to say Starfield is exclusive in a press release, that’s an E3 thing.

Worth mentioning that this rabid discussion across gaming forums is a good thing for MSFT as well, they don’t want to snuff it completely out.

It’s pretty clear.

Once the PS5 timed games are honored, and Doom Eternal Ancient Gods Pt 2 are released… thats it.

Starfield is Xbox exclusive. Which means everything thereafter will be.

It doesn’t stay the same.

This. Just. Be. Clear.

They will upset PS fans or their own community either way. Towing the line is doing nothing for anyone but causing more confusion and discussion of possible caveats. It makes no sense.

1 Like

That’s not what that statement reads as Lmfao literally says some new exclusive titles. Death loop and ghost are not new they have been known

2 Likes

Maybe they just enjoy the conversations people are having about this. You got to admit, it does get people talking about xbox and bethesda lol

1 Like

because people are still going to talk about Xbox and debate about this sentence

Some of the responses here are ridiculous. Anyone with a brain can see they say “some” because of contractual obligations, mobile games, Expansions and DLCs and MMOs.

The announcement literally said stay tuned for more, so I’m assuming they have more they want to communicate. I’m not upset with this welcome to the family post.

Thats one massive assumption

1 Like

That why Phil used the word “some”.

1 Like