Which game do you want to see most during the Xbox Games Showcase?

Time for a poll!

4 weeks to go till the Xbox Showcase and Starfield Direct. There are a lot of announced games that we haven’t seen for a while. So, I was wondering:

Which previously announced title do you want to see most?

• Age of Mythology: Retold
  • Ara: History Untold
  • Avowed
  • Fable
  • Everwild
  • Contraband
  • Indiana Jones
  • Perfect Dark
  • Project Mara
  • The Outer Worlds 2
  • Senua’s Sage: Hellblade II
  • State of Decay 3

0 voters

I’ve excluded The Elder Scrolls cuz… yeah. Well. Also excluded Forza Motorsport and Starfield, as we’ve seen more from those two games and they both have a release date or release period attached to them.

&

We know many Xbox Game Studios / Bethesda teams are working on unannounced games. So… which game do you look forward to seeing most from those studios?

Which unannounced title are you looking forward to see most?

• Compulsion Games
  • id Software
  • The Coalition
  • Double Fine
  • Zenimax Online Studios
  • inXile Entertainment
  • Project Belfry
  • Project Shaolin
  • Other

0 voters

We might use the results from this poll in a future article for the site. We might. :wink:

7 Likes

Avowed 100%

I can’t wait to see what a UE5 RPG by Obsidian looks like, but also just overall what they are going for.

7 Likes

Is Avowed actually running UE5? I remember reading UE4

Hmmm, well…

I remember that there was a job posting or something and it was about UE5. Some of us automatically assumed this was for Avowed, speculating that this is maybe why we didn’t get what they had initially promised to show.

I kinda hope it is, because from what I’ve heard UE5 is better for open world games than 4 is. Assuming Avowed is open world.

It’s time for answers to a lot of questions!

Avowed.

This will be a transformative RPG from the masters.

3 Likes

I’m the odd duck once again. I really want to see what Undead Labs can do with the State of Decay franchise. There is potential for so much more here, but it has always lacked in polish, execution and scale.

A true well-rounded zombie survival simulator with decent co-op could really be something special.

Voted for Fable. Really hoping this is Playground’s Guerrilla Games moment. Get away from what you’re known for and wow everyone with a genre that’s the complete opposite of what they were doing. Hoping for Fable to be a visually realistic massive Witcher 3 single player action RPG. It can have some humor in it as long as it makes sense but Playground is one of the few studios Microsoft has that does realistic visuals and this is what I want out of Fable. And no co-op. When you reboot something, you change it. You don’t do the same things as before because at that point, why is it a reboot instead of Fable 4?

Voted for InXile Entertainment. Rumored to be working on a first person steampunk game which im very interested in seeing.

2 Likes

We could be having a very RPG heavy evening. Imagine if they throw in a first look at Fable too. No expectations here, but you never know. Avowed at this point is a lock.

Phil didn’t just mention it because he really liked the great build of the game he saw, he’s made it clear that he sees all the comments online, he knows people are hungry for some Avowed news.

Less than a month to go my friend.

2 Likes

Really want to see what Inixile was cooking in secret for so long. Probably my most interested.

My dream? SOMETHING to reflect Killer Instinct 2013’s 10th Anniversary. ANYTHING.

Yeah, us RPG fans are eating good at Xbox. This June could be the E3 of RPG-Dreams :wink:

Imagine Starfield, Avowed, Fable, InXile-game, TOW 2 in the same showcase… hnnnng.

5 Likes

I most want to see Avowed but a KI2 announcement would be

1 Like

It’s time for a Avowed gameplay trailer. I really hope it has a lot of gameplay elements of Pillars like the class and companion system.

And for unannounced game it has to be inXile and I would be ecstatic if it’s a spiritual successor of Arcanum.

2 Likes

Spot on, those were both my choices as well.

Good taste!

Arcanum of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. That would be pretty awesome indeed.

1 Like

Games are okay

Anyone want new hardware?

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

Oh snap, you’re going straight for the E3 of dreams indeed. Even inXile and ToW 2? That would be absolutely nuts.

Yeah, it won’t happen but it would be truly epic. They could do it.

1 Like

So I voted for Contraband because I’m really interested in that game. I feel like Avowed will definitely be there so I didn’t vote for it.

1 Like

Avowed for me. An open world RPG from Obsidian? Yes please. :face_holding_back_tears:

I also really want to see what they do with SoD3, but they are the studio I have the least amount of confidence in if I’m being honest. I’m sure the game will be fun like SoD 1 and 2, but I’m expecting it to be a bit of a mess technically.

2 Likes
  • Indiana Jones
  • Id Software
3 Likes

Really mainly care about ID softwares project and Indiana Jones.

Neither of which will be in the showcase as Bethesda isn’t advertised alongside it.