Which future Xbox exclusive game are you most excited for?

Avowed, also partially because Bethesda can’t bother to make a new Skyrim for ten plus years.

Fable is a very close second, glad they’re keeping the humor and lighthearted tone.

Everwild just looked magical, I’m keen to find out how reactive the world and animals are towards you.

Hellblade 2 is also very high up my list.

Next on the list would be Psychonauts 2 and whatever The Initiative, inXile and Compulsion Games are cooking up. I’m also looking forward to Age of Empire IV if it turns out to be any good.

1 Like

It was Halo but I’ve kinda soured on it the last few months.

ATM I’d prob go the next Forza horizon or Hellblade 2.

Despite the delay and all the gossip it’s Halo Infinite. If the shipping game looked exactly like that demo pop in and all, I would still be extremely excited to play the game. I really want to see how a halo game uses an open world. I also thought the multiplayer in halo 5 was excellent especially Arena. Give me something that builds on that and I will be very happy.

2 Likes

It’s hard to pin point just one, but for immediate release definitely Halo.

Including longer term games I think it would be Fable, really curious to see what PG does with that game.

Halo, Forza Horizon 5, Everwild, MSFS.

The art style is amazing, but I agree that while what we’ve seen looks gorgeous I have to learn more about the game and the mechanics to be really excited about the game.

btw Halo Infinite is my most anticipated game, really curious to explore this world and see what epic set-pieces/battles 343i has prepared for us. That being said lots of very promising stuff coming from the 1st party studios, exciting times ahead.

1 Like

My top 5 most hyped xbox exclusives:

1. Halo Infinite, since it’s my favourite franchise of all time
  2. Avowed, I thought Obsidian hit it out of the park with The Outer World, so I’m interested in their take of an elder scrolls like game
  3. Fable, One of my favourite RPG series, and I trust Playground to keep Fable’s charm and also reinvent series
  4. Forza Motorsport, it looks like Turn 10 is rebooting the series and they took feedback of FM7 to heart. I believe Forza games are always great showcase of console power, and I hope they make Career mode fun.
  5. Hellblade - Played some of the first game and thought it was good, and I’m hoping they make combat good like their DMC game. Also I think this game will be a showcase of a real next gen visual experience

Also hyped for Everwild, but I have no clue what gameplay is, so couldn’t rank it. I also want to see what InExile and The Initiative are cooking up

1 Like

Alot of them

Regardless of the concern trolling the gameplay in Halo looks fun as hell, I’m only a mid tier Halo fan but the gameplay made me very excited for the game it had a free form flow that looked fun.

Scorn looks awesome, I’ve been following that game for years and was glad to see it re imerge as a next gen Exclusive for Xbox

Medium looks great, I love Bloober and really hope MS buys them in the future

Avowed looks amazing and is the EXACT game I love, Massive open world fantasy RPG, Xbox is going to be RPG heaven next gen

Fable could be great coming from Playground, they have never done wrong

Hellblade 2 looks amazing

Xbox is really setting things up to be a great platform next gen.

1 Like

I hope there’s a halo br!!

1 Like

Absolutely Definitely Fable, one of my key motivators to “jump (back) in” alongside cloud gaming . It’s not announced but pretty much guaranteed so i will say Forza Horizon 5 or whatever it will be called is my second most excited for. After that it’s Everwild which just looks like a chill time with an aesthetic I can get behind. Lastly really excited for Avowed, mostly just cause I could go for a ES-like thing but not made by bethesda.

1 Like

Yea Halo BR would be really fun. A nice way to do a quick jump in on Halo

2 Likes

Would be a nice surprise if a Halo BR was ready for Series X launch

1 Like

Just thinking out loud here, don’t know anything:

I see that many people, myself included, are pretty interested in the new Forza. With the commitment to offering VR for Flight Sim, I kind of wonder if they will offer VR on the new Forza platform. Not saying this would necessarily be available on console, as they haven’t spoken about any capability there, but for PC I could see it being really good.

1 Like

Fable. A long-missing franchise, helmed by Playground, I think it’ll be the best Fable yet. After that, I can’t wait to see what UL do with SoD3 now that they have access to a bigger budget.

The future of Xbox is bright. All of them are exciting but if I have to pick only one I would say InXile’s next gen rpg. I bet all in one on this. Take it to the bank.

Yes, that is one thing that strikes me when reading threads like this. There is SO MUCH to look forward to, something we Xbox-fans are not spoiled with hehe.

Yes indeed, we just have to wait and let them do it will take time I admit but the potential is there. It’s on them now to deliver.

Halo Infinite Forza Motorsport Forza Horizon The Initiative Game

All of them. It’s a diverse line up, and I’m really excited to try them all.

Everwild, always Everwild

And whatever else Rare will work on