Which future Xbox exclusive game are you most excited for?

Xbox future looks bright. 2020 was a taste of what is in store for all of us as Xbox game fans. This year alone we had Ori, Grounded, Battletoads, Flight Simulator, Tell Me Why, with Minecraft Dungeons and Wasteland 3 as Xbox studio games as well. An excellent output especially in the past month. Looking ahead to what’s coming after the series x launches in a few months, we will have many games coming, either launch or full ecosystem exclusives. Of all the games announced for the series x, which one are you looking forward to the most and why.

For me personally it’s Hellblade 2. The first trailer showcased at the game awards 2019 is honestly the most mysterious and captivating trailer I have ever seen for a game. The environment, the music, the atmosphere created, everything just came perfectly together. I also loved how series x reveal came with something unexpected as Hellblade. It tied in perfectly. Truly cannot wait to see more of this game.

3 Likes

I know people weren’t a big fan of the Halo Infinite gameplay demo in July but really it is still is Halo. Halo is my favourite Xbox franchise and it’s been 5 years since the last Halo game. I loved the art style and the gameplay and I cannot wait to play more arena and see where they take the story.

Beyond that, I’m really keen to see what The Initiative are cooking up, a lot of talent and we seem to have very little idea about what they’re cooking up.

5 Likes

Everwild is the most intriguing game. Halo Infinite because I loves me some Halo and I liked what i saw of the demo.

But I’m really looking forward to The Gunk! :slight_smile:

1. The Initiative game (hope it’s Perfect Dark or something related)
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. The Outer Worlds 2 (I loved the first game)
  4. Grounded full release (potential of this game is huge)
  5. Forza Motorsports
  6. Fable
  7. Avowed
  8. STALKER 2
  9. Everwild
  10. The Medium
1 Like
  1. Fable
  2. Halo Infinite
  3. Hellblade II
  4. Perfect Dark?
  5. Avowed.
  6. Everwild
  7. Psychonauts 2

Those are my top 7. Really hoping that Microsoft will consider doing a Banjo-Kazooie remake collection or new game in that franchise. I imagine Pixar quality graphics on the Xbox Series X and I begin to drool. Looking forward to seeing what other games they announce as well.

I’m still most excited for Halo. Say what you want about how it looked, the game play looked awesome to me.

After that, honestly so many of the games are really appealing. I’m excited to play (no particular order)

Avowed

Call of the Sea

Whatever the Initiative is doing

As Dusk Falls

Bright Memory Infinite

Fable

Forza (especially Horizon 5 when it comes out)

The Ascent

Outer Worlds 2

And that’s on top of other big games. Need more time!

for me its got to be halo and the new hellblade i loved the first one so looking forward to were that game is going to head next

1 Like

Tough call tbh…

I think Avowed gets the top spot at the moment as an RPG fan, but whatever inexile are cooking up next seriously has my attention after Wasteland 3

1 Like

To be honest, any game you can play in Coop. This is exactly what I like best about Xbox exclusive games, I can play them with my buddy.

But if I had to pick it’s Fable and Halo. Crossing my fingers that Fable is playable in coop.

Fable, State of Decay 3 and Perfect Dark.

Difficult since there is so much to look forward to. If we are only talking about revealed games I’d say these are my top 3:

1. Avowed
  2. Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2
  3. Fable

Unannounced:

1. Forza Horizon 5
  2. The Initiatives game
  3. InXiles next RPG

Infinite, Fable and Avowed :slight_smile:

For me -

1. Halo Infinite
  2. Fable
  3. Hellblade 2: Senua’s Saga
  4. Avowed
  5. State of Decay 3
  6. Everwild

Doesn’t include games like Bright Memory Infinite or The Ascent as I believe these are timed console exclusives which I consider to be multi-platform titles.

After playing Wasteland 3, 100% whatever InXile are doing next. Avowed also looks very interesting.

Other than that I can see myself sinking a lot of time into a AAA State of Decay.

1 Like

lol tbh most of the upcoming games from XGS (except Mojang cuz I don’t play Minecraft or care for it as much)

In order:

1. Hellblade 2
  2. Fable
  3. Halo Infinite
  4. Everwild
  5. Avowed from Obsidian and whatever InXile’s next project is gonna be.
  6. Whatever Initiative is working on (depending on what it is, and with a proper showing of gameplay/world/art direction through a small trailer or demo, this could easily top the chart as most awaited because I trust in The Initiative to bring something truly special)
  7. Forza Horizon 5
  8. SOD3 (never played a SOD game, but the cinematic trailer for SOD3 and the whole zombie sim approach was enough to get me hyped)
  9. AOE4

Super hyped for Psychonauts 2 as well, mentioning it even though it isn’t an exclusive.

1. Halo Infinite
  2. MS Flight Simulator (XSX Version)
  3. Fable
  4. Forza
  5. Avowed

I’m sure I’ll be really hyped once The Initiative shows what they’ve been working on and I’m one of those people that would love for it to be set in the Perfect Dark Universe.

Some of the third party games are looking great too - The Medium, The Ascent and 12 minutes.

Age of Empires 4 and State of Decay 3.

Halo Infinite, the alleged Perfect Dark universe game, and Forza Horizon 5. I guess you can throw Gears Tactics on the list too, since it’s not on the XBOX yet, just the PC.

Avowed or Fable at the moment, a big RPG from either of the 2 studios that I have high faith in delivering a great one.

Inxile’s project as well but its not been announced yet.

2 Likes

Here are my top 10 (really am excited for all though beyond this though).

1. Avowed. Obsidian without restrictions. Gonna be nuts.

2. Fable. PlayGround is amazing. If their RPG team is even half as good as their racing one, we are in for a treat.

3. Forza Horizon 5. Duh.

4. Hellblade 2. The original is a masterwork.

5. Psychonauts 2. Not Xbox exclusive but XGS. Double Fine knows their stuff and the original is perfection.

6. The Medium. I love Bloober Team, but the only thing holding them back is their pseudo-PT formula. They’ve dropped it for something truly unique yet evocative of old Silent Hill/Resident Evil. I’m pumped.

7. The Initiative’s new game. Will be higher as I learn more. Only put here due to strength of team and Perfect Dark teas.

8. Everwild. Looks magical.

9. Halo Infinite. Visuals aside (which can be fixed) it looks like classic Halo naturally evolved.

10. Gears 6. Will be higher if they drop or overhaul the dead open world of 5 but I love the series. Coalition often pushes boundaries.

Honorable Mentions (in no particular order): Outer Worlds 2 (only not on list as I expect a release past 2023), InXile’s new game (same as Outer Worlds 2), Forza Motorsport 8 (It’s gonna be great just need to see/hear more. Just looks like Forza for now), STALKER 2 (Need to finish the first), Compulsion’s Game (Talented studio with mixed track record), SoD 3 (see Compulsion), Project Mara (need more info. Looks awesome), Bright Memory Infinite, AOE 4, Call of the Sea, Scorn, Falconeer, The Ascent, Tetris Effect Connected, As Dusk Falls, Crossfire X, Mojang’s new game, Double Fine’s MP project, Project Missouri, The Gunk, Dark Tide, Exomecha… that’s a lot of good stuff.

In addition, Grounded, MSFS and Gears Tactics are not on my list as they are out in some form. All 3 are great.

2 Likes