Which future Xbox exclusive game are you most excited for?

1. Infinite
  2. Avowed
  3. Fable
  4. HB2
  5. Forza Motorsport

Based only on announced games

1. Fable
  2. Avowed
  3. Everwild
  4. Hellblade 2
  5. Halo infinite
  6. Forza

allofthem.gif

The reason I still love Xbox is because of the diversity in its upcoming games. Just this month, it had 4 completely different games that were all solid to amazing. Can’t for these studios to get a full grasp of the hardware.

Fable. The original game is the reason I bought my OG Xbox back in the day. I’m confident Playground will nail this one.

I’ll do a top 5 as a lot of people seem to be listing their top games:

1- Forza Motorsport 2- Halo Infinite 3- Forza Horizon 5 4- Avowed 5- Everwild

Forza Motorsport has been my favourite racing game for years now and that glimpse we got, if they reach that level of graphical fidelity, will just melt my eyes!

Halo because it’s Halo and every Halo release is hype imo and the gameplay in that demo had me salivating. I trust 343 will deliver big time with that game.

Forza Horizon is just too much fun solo or in multiplayer and it’s a more relaxing experience that Motorsport, usually gorgeous graphically and just fun to drive around when you don’t want to be on edge at all times like Motorsport.

The Avowed trailer showed potential and if someone can make a Skyrim killer I think Obsidian are the ones that will pull it off. I’m expecting a huge expansive world and a graphical powerhouse.

As for Everwild, Rare has blown me away with Sea of Thieves and I have a feeling they will pull it off again with this game. It looks gorgeous and I can’t wait to figure out what the game is about gameplay wise.