What would be your "One more thing" for the upcoming showcase

RE4 Remake is like geat and all but a “one more thing” has to be something Xbox related imo

1 Like

I see

Then Capcom acquisition + RE4make trailer

1 Like

:philwins:

1 Like

Honestly. It would be weird but a sizzle real showing really small snippets of gameplay (like 15 seconds) for fable, perfect dark and everwild and it ends with big bold letters. 2023

Cyberpunk was a “one more thing” lol

1 Like

Different time

I will try to stay realistic:

Halo 3 Anniversary

Or Wolfenstein 3

I think Wolf3nstein will be “thing”, not a “one more thing”

1 Like

6 Likes

I want Banjo.

However I believe Killer Instinct II will be the one more thing.

Oh, that’s a nice idea. Totally forgot about the new Bond game.

For me I’d also go with Coalition (but it’s not a Mandalorian game). Showing people that the “Gears studio” is doing other things would be a nice statement, and they’re also a great choice in terms of impressing with graphics, obviously.

I think it should be gameplay and a release window for either Fable or Perfect Dark, but they may want it to be a new announcement, in which case I think it’ll be Project Midnight.

If it’s not Sega it’s a disappointment for me. And yes that means it’ll be a disappointment for me this year. As I simply don’t feel it with “drab brown realistic third person dadventures.”. I need it hyper or I don’t need it and I only need one daddy and that’s:

2 Likes

I really like to see something more for the BC team. I know they’ve said they’ve hit their limit on games that can be added to BC, but can’t we have more games getting frame rate or screen res boost

If XBox bought SEGA mind, Starfield could be delayed in to 2024 for all I care then LOL

2 Likes

Banjo Kazooie or the return of Quake.

Yeah there is definitely an onslaught of Activision games coming. Activision had been resistant prior to the acquisition. Expect 50 games incoming.

1 Like

A Superman game

No I meant Goldeneye, but the new Bond game being shown might be cool too

Not gonna happen any time soon but it seems like there’s a decent chance we’ll get a wave of Activision BC once the deal goes through, assuming that lack of publisher approval was the issue there and not technical reasons.