What would be your "One more thing" for the upcoming showcase

For me Id love to see a black screen then have the Mandalorian theme start playing followed by The Coalition logo come up. So It turns out thats what the Coalition have been up to since gears 5 / hive busters came out, its nice to dream!

9 Likes

Fable gameplay

6 Likes

13 Likes

The return of 1 vs. 100, available NOW!

8 Likes

Banjo or KI

8 Likes

Listen im not a banjo fan but if they really wanted to sell hope they would end it with Banjo. For me personally Id love to see screen goes black and you get a bunch of noise. no gameplay or anything just talking and then you see the Quake Logo appear followed by exclusive fades out and it says. see you at Quakecon

6 Likes

If it is a Gamepass news- CoD coming to Gamepass

If it is a Game news- Any superhero game in production

5 Likes

I know it won’t happen, but seeing and hearing Shadowrun will return as an open world, third person, RPG, shooter, think Fallout, yet Shadowrun instead would be great for me.

Another thing that I think could be cool is hearing Viva Pinata is returning, but with a twist and is more Animal Crossing. That kind of game could be huge.

The last cool idea would be you see Scorpion from Mortal Kombat come on screen, then out of nowhere Jago appears, is about to fight him and the screen goes black, to say coming 2023 Killer Instinct vs Mortal Kombat.

10 Likes

and Phil saying " by the way we bought Netherealm"

5 Likes

Yes sir, Banjo. By Toys 4 Bob, but that would likely be next year since ABK ain’t done yet.

1 Like

I think it will probably be what Compulsion is working on, or whatever Machine Games doing, as we have a job posting they are working on more than Indiana Jones.

One more thing:

Resident Evil 4 Remake

One more thing:

Silent Hill

One more thing:

Scalebound

One more thing:

Fallout New Vegas 2

One more thing:

Nioh 3 (1&2 shadow drop on GWG)

One more thing:

From software next

Hopes you all enjoyed the show, See you in 2023!

1 Like

Give me Avatar Pandora, Company of Heroes 3 and the new Total War and i will Happy despite the delay of Startfield

Starfield is actually releasing today

1 Like

That would be sweet but as you said if it’s gonna happen it’s an announcement for next year along with Sekiro 2 (Phil pls make this happen!).

About what would be my most wanted “one more thing” for the show:

A new Killer Instinct or Wolfenstein 3 (a proper Wolfenstein game with B.J. and not this Youngblood crap).

The new Tango game would be my answer if there was still hope for a new The Evil Within game but Mikami destroyed my dreams. :frowning:

1 Like

Compulsion’s project Midnight

Scalebound revival

I’m hoping for a new shooter project. New cast, new gameplay and just something that we haven’t seen in a while. Preferably in a more realistic setting. We’ve already got lots of monsters, horror elements and whatnot that it would be different from most. I think we can argue about the future of Halo and Gears but personally I’d like to see something fresh again.

Also, a party game. We need a new 4 player online (!) coop game like Fusion Frenzy to get back to putting the fun into multiplayer gaming. The minigames don’t need to be that deep but fun enough to play with friends. Its a genre that is really lacking new games and its not even that expensive to make.

All in all I’d take something fresh over an old franchise any time.

2 Likes

Because I hate myself…

SCALEBOUND!

3 Likes

Scalebound

1 Like