What Camera Perspective Would You Like To See MachineGames' Indiana Jones In?

A first person RPG would be left field and crazy. I would take a 1st person RPG over a 1st person action game.

But lets be realistic. Its going to be a 3rd person action adventure. 99% sure. Indiana Jones is about exploration puzzles and action. you can incorporate everything into that style of genre into 3rd person.

1 Like

The first major one that got everyone’s attention was Tomb Raider … which was inspired by … the Indiana Jones films.

There would be a certain poetic balance to the genre coming full circle back to the Indiana Jones IP.

1 Like

Hopefully it’ll be third person.

1 Like

Third person is the only way.

2 Likes

Actually changed my mind - I’m hoping for a top down isometric fixed camera game. Think that would work really well!

1 Like

Starting to lean into the idea of a second person perspective.

3 Likes

3/4 isometric with great movement physics and ragdoll

Will never happen, but would be unique

1 Like

3rd person for me. See the details of his fedora flying off during a chase or battle. The whip moving as he runs. 1st person would be interesting in a few ways.

1 Like

3rd Person just so if it turns out to be exclusive, everyone will shut the fuck up about Xbox not having enough 3rd person games.

8 Likes

Lol. Never gonna happen in some circles. Some folks in the Purple Place are saying with full seriousness Xbox’s show last Sunday was 90% CG.

1 Like

Just don’t use cockpit view in Flight Simulator. Play in third person. There’s your exclusive.

1 Like

Not a real game, and no sad planes :frowning:

2 Likes

Who is this deluded? I think the only CGI was Contraband, TOW 2 and Redfall, which are new games and also Sony and Nintendo use CGI for new announcements (like Rabbids 2 or GoW, the most recent ones I remember).

1 Like

Third-person perspective. Definitely.

My plane was very sad when it ‘landed’ on top of a building.

1 Like

Are you Snake Plissken? I heard you were dead!?

If its not 3rd person perspective, i have no interest in the game then…

Boy, do I have the system for YOU

1 Like

Wont understand just not playing something cause of a perspective jesus christ.

Well, it depends on…how you look at it

4 Likes