What are your predictions for Xbox in 2022?

big gamepass timed exclusive release or just day one releases like Plague tale June Crossfire February stalker April atomic heart??? Skorn october A few surpises releasing into gamepass

1st party june/july grounded 1.0 august redfall September deathloop october forza november strarfield

I hope we get redfall gameplay before E3 this E3 will be very good as we finally see starfield, avowed, inexiles rpg perfect dark, fable, coalitions next project, more hellblade, project mara,compulsion game, kojima game, tango new game, machines games new game, a new arcane game a new ID game all the third party exclusive projects we have seen leak.

Aquisitions- I hope we see them get another publisher but who knows. Im not worrying about it anymore. Era staff thinks we will see some so im optimistic.

I do expect xbox to lose out on big exclusivity projects that sony money hats like street fighter and maybe another square game because phil seems to be ok with this stuff slipping away.

I do think this is the e3 where people are like wow xbox first party is just as good if not better than sonys and we see a major shift in mineshare.

Overall its gonna be a good year to be a xbox gamer in 2022

Thatā€™s another sign of weakness they must limit in the future, Xbox cannot lose big games day one left and right for cheap (Iā€™m sure SE deals cost peanuts to Sony), while PS loses them only if MS acquire a publisher, itā€™s not good.

2 Likes

Reminder, AAA games arenā€™t decided by what you think, but how much the game cost. Asobo has referred to it as AAA

thatā€™s nice, I missed that. Could you provide a link to that? thanks!

I predict there will be games released, games announced, and games showcased. Game Pass announcements, and acquisition news.

4 Likes

couldnā€™t be more wrong on any of that smh

1 Like

Good predictions so far. I will just add a few.

1. If MS can supply enough consoles the big sports games will come to Gamepass earlier. Not Day 1 but like mid November I think this is the best move to get people into the Xbox ecosystem. Sports games and FPS games are like the superhero movies of the cinema. Those are the blockbusters and I believe locking those down and making Xbox/ Gamepass the best ecosystem to play those games is super important.

2. $250 Series S and $450 Series X. MS is going to be aggressive

3. 2nd half 2022 will be stacked again and MS will do another 6 major games in 6 months on Gamepass. AoE4 console edition, Redfall, Forza Motorsport, Starfield, Plague Tale sequel. That is only 5 I dont know what the 6th game will be. Probably Company of Heroes 3 because of that Sega/MS alliance

1 Like

Damn, and I tired to not be controversial.

2 Likes

2022 for Japanese games on Xbox.

• AI: The Somnium Files Nirvana initiative will launch day 1 on gamepass.

• Persona will finally come to Xbox

• Final Fantasy 7 Remake will finally come to Xbox via gamepass

• Street Fighter 6 will be announced as multi-platform, coming to Xbox

• Tekken 8 will be announced as PlayStation exclusive (this pains me)

8 Likes

No acquistions

1 Like

Xbox will reveal a new Fallout is in the works.

3 Likes

Things :eyes:

1 Like

IF

2 Likes

7 Likes

This but for @AllianceOfficer and his fallout prediction lmaoo

2 Likes

Personal Bet in 2022:

I will overreact about something, say something rediculous and @Doncabesa will send me on a little vacation.

3 Likes

MS will finally make another acquisition(s)

Streaming stick and TV app will finally release

If its bad enough you may end up there forever

Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

1 Like

And deprive XboxERA their daily dose of Prog?

2 Likes

When Prog doesnā€™t post, the people notice.

2 Likes