What are you currently playing?

I’ve been playing Disc Room. That’s a fun and frustrating gem of a game.

Matchpoint Tennis is a bit of a let down. Also been smashing out some House Flipper action, that is an addictive game.

Playing ESO as always, but last night I was looking to run the Unhollowed Grave dungeon to try and get the Draugrkin’s Grip set completed in the stick book. But was having bad luck matching up as I was only looking to run that dungeon, so I decided to just go to the dungeon on my own and see how far I can get before I reach a point where I couldn’t progress and was surprised to be able to get through the whole dungeon.

Even if it’s on normal usually dlc dungeons tend to hit hard enough that beating them would usually require a group for someone of my relative skill level. But the new mythic ring that heals as I do damage, really came in handy for my first run, and I only needed to use it for the boss fight in the kiln for my second run.

So I can understand why eso vet players are worried about the current week 1 pts, as it’s probable that after the nerfs hit I won’t be able to do this with the same ease as I did currently. But pts is still on going and Zos tends to change a lot in the testing weeks, unfortunately they really need to bring the oakensoul ring back to what it currently is imo, as it’s a way for one bar builds to be more viable for people who can’t weave and have trouble bar switching. Just because it’s crazy strong in pvp doesn’t mean it should take away from it’s pve usage.

Yeah, no. If you know ZOS, they will let it rot like Thrassian Strangles. Funny enough the nerf was few weeks after Greymoore release. Same situation with High Isle/Oakensoul.

Also they completely change the gameplay. Now you are forced to spam your spammable over and over again. Less reason to switch to back bar.

I already spam a lot to be honest, since Crystal frags procs with everything except ultimates now, I started using it and doing about 5-6 spammables per rotation. Before I was just going with 3, before applying dots(3 as a magsorc generally, I do like 8 as a magdragon knight.). But yeah I agree spammables will be going up, I will probably be doing 10-11 of them per rotation. But if things work out how I think in my head, I will probably just play similar to how I play Night blades.

Where I use 2 long lasting skills in the back bar and only casting them every other time rotation instead of doing so everytime, I will probably cast all 3-4 aoes/dots and recast 2 every other rotation. Yeah, I get the complaints on the stranglers it was definitely hit hard, but they’re also not an item that can help with accessability. Of course Zos should just add a way to get them even if someone doesn’t own High Isle, like make that one item sellable/tradeable.

Replaying the bayonetta games. Managed to snag a special edition bayonetta 3 preorder.

2 Likes

PppppppppowerWash Simulator!!

4 Likes

Lowkey addicted to this game…

2 Likes

Decided to do my friend Peppa the Pig. So glad I don’t have kids. Aside from the annoying way Peppa talks (which I get, it’s a kid thing) - ran into a bug & had to create a new save, also noticed they kept having you go by the construction area & getting the same dialog. Kinda wish the dialog was skippable, but then I guess the game would have gone from being an hour or so long (or 3-4 for kids) to maybe half that. Also noticed from having to redo some stuff that there is at least some amount of designed replayability (if you’re a kid & willing to keep doing it) - because some of the stuff that you do there are a few variations on. Also found that the cars drive faster if you hold B instead of using the left stick to move them which I thought was interesting.

Was different, and I feel bad for parents who have to listen to this when their kids are playing / watching the show all the time, but it’s over now… I can’t imagine how much fun their play testers must have had :smiley: Going to try power wash simulator. Also - Project Highrise is a lot of fun - glad I got this one in GwG as I’ll probably go back to it from time to time. Hadn’t been bothering with scenarios, but just did my first one which was based on a real building in Chicago. If you can manage to get past the first bit on them they don’t seem THAT hard, and it’s kinda a zen thing of building how you want & telling people where to go, moving them if you need. I kinda liked how they don’t hold your hand and how the different types of stores / businesses / houses / etc have different services you have to provide them, you may need to add more if you are too busy, etc. Don’t pay attention & they’ll move out on you

Finished Carrion before it left Game Pass. Very good playing Metroidvania where you control a ever increasing monster and overtake a research facility and devour or rip apart scientist and soldiers. Has some light puzzles and lots of exploration. Another good get for Devolver, they seldom miss.

Started Sable and i like the idea and the game design. But this has to be the worst performing game on Series X. The framerate constantly varies from 10-60 fps and there are lots of loading (?) stutters. Simply unacceptable.

And i downloaded Final Fantasy 13 from the Korean Game Pass to finish some missions and achievements on easy mode.

2 Likes

Absolutely loved the game, only minor gripe was lack of in-game map for some of the more complex intersections. There were some exceptional online maps which helped sort that out. Really love the outside the normal path style of games that Devolver brings.

3 Likes

Yeah, a ingame map would have really been useful in the hub level and the two or three larger levels.

1 Like

Really liked that little game, also had to look up some maps online lol.

Is that still broken? I’ve been putting it off forever because of that. Guess they won’t fix it.

1 Like

Store says its Optimized for Still Broken on Series S|X :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Bloody hell, lol.

So next week Bright Memory Infinite is FINALLY coming to Xbox. Absolute shambles why this wasn’t a launch title. Hopefully its worth it. But not sure how much it costs there’s no pre order price. NOt spending more than 15 bucks on this.

I understand 1 guy made it…but cmon. no one wanted to help this guy actually put out a full product? Game looks sick.

Finished the Outriders Worldslayer expansion. Good but short. 7.0/10. Of course, seeing what the new endgame is and how it’s setup, I can understand why the expansion was short.

1 Like

Finished Persona 5 and Mass Effect 1 via ME: Legacy Collection. Midway through ME2 now. It’s really hard for me to just game on my laptop. I have Pillars of Eternity and Serious Sam 4 installed, so hopefully that keeps me going.

I also started playing Thrillville again after more than a decade. I played it on PSP and I played the 360 demo several time. It’s really a mash-up of minigames alongside a rollercoaster tycoon-like experience. Really enjoyable so far.

2 Likes

Playing through ESO as per usual, have finished most of the High Isle DLC, just need to go to the rap up party. But I’m also trying to finish any extra side quest before I do. Final did Icereach vet with my main character, but like I figured a long time ago I can’t do HM I’m just not coordinated enough to pull that off yet.

Feeling worried about the upcoming update for ESO, as the changes that Zos has proposed are going to hit everyone really hard if they don’t make changes to the proposed week 1 pts. I remember before the turning tide update nerf to the CP nodes being able to hit 80K if the situation was optimal (mostly my aim) with Mother’s Sorrow, Ice Heart, MaelStrom arena Lightning staff and Storm Master in the front bar. I lost 10k DPS from that and none of the other CP that were buff are still worth using over the ones that got nerfed. From what people have report from the pts, we should be expecting a 20-30% nerf in DPS all around which for me that will be dropping down to 49K DPS at worst, especially because the trial dummy has new buffs and debuff that are not on live. For the most part I don’t really care about my DPS as I’m not pushing scores or trying to do every dungeon in vet or trials at all, but for everyone else who does this change can be game dropping.

Other than that, still playing through Ary and The Secret of the seasons, trying to figure out how to get into the spring temple. This game is pretty good in my opinion, but it has some technical issues that are pretty annoying. Like how sometimes when I defeat an enemy, they can still hit me if I come in contact with their bodies, still I think its puzzles are this games strength.

2 Likes

Finished playing through Castlevania lords of shadow again and I must say, it still holds up nicely gameplay and graphics.

2 Likes

Stray on the the PSV

4 Likes