What are you currently playing?

Do we know when Neon White will come to Xbox or PS?

Seems utterly bizarre how this game is a console exclusive to Switch when its a friggin Shooter. Nintendo must have paid them. I get Annipurna wanted to deals with each console maker but still. This one is the worst.

Most likely. Few Nintendo console exclusives seem to stay that way. Probably in 6 months will get an announcement and probably NW coming to gamepass or something like that.

It’s not like it’s a conventional shooter.

I would imagine the developer only had the bandwidth for PC and one console at launch, so they went with the platform where indies sell the best (whether or not Nintendo paid them, I have no idea). I’m sure it will come to Xbox and PS eventually.

1 Like

Do you need to set it up? I have an S95B and I’m not sure how to tell my Xbox to use 120FPS…

Oh, and I’m playing Graveyard Keeper now.

It’s 120fps

Just came back to The Ascent

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. I forget how georgeous and fun this game is

6 Likes

On a 120fps display sure. Im saying even at 60 theyre great.

Hatsune Miku Logic Puzzle S is surprisingly addicting. And with over 300 puzzles there is a lot of content for 10 bucks. If you like Sudoku check this one out.

I’m still playing AI: The Somnium Files - NirvanA Initiative, awesome game! Even better than the first one.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing tiny Tina’s wonderland on PS5.

Started season nine for The Division 2. Ubisoft made it a lot quicker to get to each minor target before getting to the major target. May have this completely done by the weekend.

Cant wait to start the 2nd.

First one was grest but had some dull parts and pacing could have been better in places

Need to finish tales of arise and then ill probably start somnium 2

1 Like

So its sudoku based? I might get it when theres price drop or gamepasss

i was told the correct name for these puzzle games is picross.

Sniper Elite 5. Great series and 5 is the best so far.

1 Like

The tempo feels higher in this one for sure. Some pretty great new characters, it’s really good.

Replaying Skyrim for the 8th (?) time and I hate the mod limit of 5gb and the ghost space problem on Xbox. So much pain to download and install a mod because you have to be careful. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The ghost space is really the worst, I hate having to delete every mod, including AE to get that space back.

1 Like

Playing project high rise from games with gold. Pretty fun sim tower building game. Have a 50 some story building now, earning over 50k/day. Probably could be doing a lot better if I’d optimized a bit more. I do wish I could make the building a bit wider in my current lot.

1 Like