What are you currently playing?

No matter what system. Me I’m on my Xbox One X and currently on Halo The Master Chief Collection. Gotta finish it before Halo Infinite comes out. I throw in some Forza Horizon 4 from time to time. I love Game Pass.

5 Likes

I’m playing Carrion, really fun game on gamepass

5 Likes

Nice

I’m currently playing F1 2020 on PC. Still trying to get a review out for that before summer ends… haha

1 Like

There’s so many games I need to finish yet I keep making new builds in 2K :man_facepalming:t5:, plan on finishing Ori 2, Halo Wars 2 and The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine by the end of the month. Want to play all 3 Fable games because I’ve actually never played them.

3 Likes

You can do it!

1 Like

Witcher 3 is good stuff and I love Fable

1 Like

Grounded, fortnite, rdr2.

1 Like

Halo 5 MP, prepping for Halo Infinite

3 Likes

Not much. I got rid of my PS4 pro after I finished Tlou2 and gave my Xbox one X away even before that. I’m currently stadia only until next gen consoles arrive. Playing through strange brigade as I never picked it up on the other consoles and actually quite enjoy it

1 Like

F1 2020, really enjoying it. Loads of content and love the ‘my team’ addition. Still need to finish the Minecraft Dungeons DLC also, but its becoming a bit of a grind for me to progress in that game.

1 Like

I am almost done with The Messenger on Xbox, playing the DLC now. Pretty far into Minecraft Dungeons as well, I purchased the “season pass” recently. I have a couple ongoing games on PS4, mainy Bloodborne and Spider-Man, and I have Astral Chain in progress on Switch.

Since we’re getting a new Halo later this year, a couple months back I started ramping up on Halo stuff. I started playing the Halo games I had never played before (ODST and Reach, Halo Wars, and I’m half way through Halo Wars 2). I’m almost done with the Halo Mythos book. Now I just started the Forerunner trilogy (novels).

I did the same last year with Gears, played Gears 1-4 before 5 came out.

2 Likes
  • Halo: MCC
  • Carrion
  • Gears 5
  • F1 2019
  • Forza Horizon 4

I’ve dabbled in Grounded a little bit. Want to finish Carrion. Games like MCC are go to’s that I always have in my playlist.

2 Likes

Halo Halo Halo and Halo AND Halo (mcc and Halo 5)

5 Likes

Reading the forerunner saga rn for Halo nerds a heaven

1 Like

I’m pretty addicted to Rocket Arena. Bought the Mythic edition for 10 Euros after the deep discounts, surprised at how much I’m enjoying it. Gameplay loop is so good, every battle is an adrenaline rush and classes are a joy to play. Can see myself stay for a while on this one if the population remains big enough.

1 Like
  • Halo MCC - playing through every campaign on Legendary before Infinite comes out
  • Halo 5 multiplayer - staple of my gaming diet since 2015
  • Carrion - have to be near the end but I’m running in circles
  • West of Dead - also near the end but hit a wall
  • Pillars of Eternity 1 - going to play through both games before Avowed
1 Like

Greedfall, bout 25 hours in, they make you fight with the map layout too much and to many fetch missions, trying to finish the story& romancing Siora and skipping the rest of side missions. 7/10 game for me.

3 Likes

Finally taken a break from Gears 5 multiplayer, and tried out Rocket Arena during the free period, and ending up purchasing the mythic edition for myself and a copy of the standard for three friends, it’s insanely fun!

& I’ve played the intro of Yakuza Kiwami 2, really loved the prior two games, ended up purchasing them to show support for the franchise on xbox and preordering like a dragon :smiley:

& I’ve played Grounded with the other half, she absolutely loves it :slight_smile: (thanks game pass)

3 Likes

Love that Yakuza support I’m sure Sega does too

1 Like