What are you currently playing?

Hopefully so, if they keep bringing me games, I’ll buy them, give me that Judgement game please Sega, I’ll buy it :smiley:

1 Like

Still playing Crackpipe 3.

1 Like

RDR2, Ori 2 and the Outer Worlds at the moment and waiting on Avengers to drop.

a mix of grounded, halo 5 and COD warzone. last game i completed was minecraft dungeons, i dont have alot time to play as of late .

I’m currently playing a mix of Grounded and Horizon Zero Dawn on PC (which I can’t talk about yet huehuehue). I also started Pillars of Eternity for like the 50th time on PC, determined to actually get into it “this time.” . . . . .

4 Likes

I too am playing grounded. I’m just scared. I’m also playing Red Dead Redemption 2 as I haven’t finished it yet.

Grounded on GP, fuck these spiders haha can’t wait to see what update we get on the 27th(?) I think it was. They can do so much with this game it could last for years.

1 Like

Alright good to know! haha I believe it was strongly suggested by hiddenXperia. I’ve read Fall of Reach a while ago, and started The Flood.

on xbox one x,I’m playing the outer worlds. Love it!

1 Like

Hoping the new DLC is good coming out next month :smiley:

1 Like

sky really is the limit. any mundane environment IRL becomes some kinda crazy dungeon when you’re 1 inch tall. wonder if we’ll be able to explore inside the house sometime.

2 Likes

Halo 3, Yakuza Zero and Crosscode.

2 Likes

I went into creative mode and built all the way up higher than the big oak tree and I saw other houses and oddly enough a moving sign for something like a drive through takeaway shop haha. Nothing inside the house btw just empty and clip through the wall but that sort of stuff will obviously come out later down the track.

This is the sort of GaaS game you want in GP that will get people coming back monthly.

Halo 5 and Age of Empire 2. Looking forward to Flight Simulator in August.

I think I’m going back to Ace Combat 7 to end the story campaign.

Halo CE Anniversary (Legendary Solo) Carrion Grounded with friends (love this game)

Grounded, RDR2, Batman Arkham and world of tanks.

1 Like

Lost Odessey on my One X. I really like the enhancement of older games!

2 Likes

Me too and I need to get back to that game.

Finished Nier Automata yesterday. Took me some time. Next will probably be Observation. Or the weekly festival playlist in FH4 xD

1 Like