What are you currently playing?

I just completed the Halo Reach campaign. First time I played it since it originally came out.

Wow, it holds up amazing well. Especially at 4K/60 on my XB1X. What a fun, beautiful game with a great story and fantastic soundtrack. Really enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Lost Odyssey isn’t enhanced though, is it? Unless you’re just referring to anisotropic filtering benefits & more stable framerate.

well, it has way faster loading times on the X. i would say this is one of the most important enhancements.

Just joined here :slight_smile:
Been playing Halo MCC PC, awaiting for crossplay announced last week, to play without barriers with some friends of mine.

2 Likes

Been catching myself playing a lot of sea of thieves lately. Also have been checking out Grounded! Nice little Ark vibe without the game wrecking bugs (no pun intended) :joy:

1 Like

I feel like it looks in terms of resolution better. I mean i play it on my 4k TV and it isn’t horrible to look at :smiley:

Some of those late game missions are super hard man but I gotta push through.

I just played it on Normal this time around. Was playing for the story and nostalgia and chill vibes more anything. Totally delivered.

1 Like

Normal is still hard lol

Ghost of Tsushima.

65 hours into the game. Excellent game overall and my current 2020 game of the year. Remains to be seen if it stays that way once the year ends.

1 Like

Hi Peter, I recognize you from some of the XboxEra.com comments. Welcome. :slight_smile:

Ghost of Tsushima is a beautiful game indeed.

Currently on the last mission of Halo Reach on solo Legendary! I forgot how good this game was at setting the mood of desperation!

Gears 5 Horde Frenzy is such a great way to get a quick Gears fix. The Gears ecosystem is SO much better now that you can earn everything with in-game currency.

1 Like

Some good taste from the posts I‘m reading here!

Playing The Touryst, so happy that Shin‘en now goes multi-platform!

Devil May Cry 5 is leaving Game Pass soon, so this will be next on my list. Want to keep playing the Halo MCC, the next Yakuza games and CrossCode soon! Thankfully, I‘m off work for parts of August after not gaming much these past couple of weeks.

And then there‘s Xbox‘s stacked late August first-party lineup on the horizon, too.

Thanks Suiker. Appreciate it. Yeah, I did reply to a few articles here but it’s been a while as im mostly on Twitter. lol.

Tsushima is an excellent game. Better than I was expecting. Trying to wrap up my current generation of games going into next gen with Xbox Series X. 3 games left after Tsushima. :smile:

I’ve currently been playing Carrion on xbox game pass and I’ve really been enjoying it. Didn’t know anything about it so it’s been a nice little surprise.

Also been playing Ghost of Tsushima. Let me tell you, that game looks stunning on a base PS4. Cant wait to see what Sucker Punch do on the PS5

1 Like

Finally finished Street of Rage 4 with every characters.

Now I’m playing Tannenberg, a WWI multiplayer shooter.

Just started Quantum Break last night. Been meaning to get to it for a long time.

I’ve just finished The Touryst, really great game and a pretty easy 1000g. Have dipped into Carrion and Neon Abyss.

Other than that just the usual Halo MCC and Forza.

I tend to play to find what sticks. So right now I have South Park Fractured But Whole, Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune (on PS3), Death Stranding PC and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on various forms of completion.

I’m playing Grounded for work and once I find a damn stink bug and enter the haze, I should be ready to write the impressions article.

Then FH4/FH3, Halo 5, Gears 5, Bleeding Edge and MCC on rotation for Multiplayer (as usual).

1 Like