What are you currently playing?

Just finished Carrion on Gamepass and started The Touryst. Also FINALLY started playing Into The Breach on Steam. Been on the backlog for so long… Oh man, just as I supected the game is great and such a time sink !

Halo 5 Multiplayer. Ranked Arena solo queue mostly. Forza, used to play a lot of Horizons 4 but recently picked up Motorsport 7 and I’m loving being back on the track. Very excited to see what the next gen Forza Motorsport turns into. Just downloaded Batman Arkham Knight from GamePass, never played it.

Sea of thieves grinding up my merchant rep, on 67 at the moment. Can be really lucrative once you hit level 5 emissary the gold floods in.

Also a bit of F1 2019.

1 Like

Psychonauts

Sea of Thieves, Grounded and Halo. I have Jedi Fallen Order ongoing as well. Trying to knock out some of my backlog while I can.

Guacamelee 2, F1 2019, Creature in the Well, and the old standby Forza Horizon 4.

Creature in the Well is neat. Love these pinball-fusion type games. Yoku’s Island Express is another good one.

Yakuza Kiwami 2 on Game Pass. Been so addicted to it.

1 Like

Yakuza Kiwami 2 Destiny 2 The Witcher Tales Thronebreaker GTAO/RDO

Last week I got my Platinum trophy for Ghost of Tsushima. On sunday I got 1000 GS in Carrion.

Now I‘m trying Paper Mario The Origami King, but combat sucks. Also tried The Touryst on Xbox Game Pass

Minecraft dungeons, grounded and observation on Xbox

Fs2020 and DCS on PC along with a few racers to go with the thrustmaster tx leather edition wheel and petals I just got. Prefer VR , but downloaded the Forza games as well.

Looking forward to retrying sea of thieves on series X at 60fps.

1 Like

Gears 5

1 Like

Gears 5 is the first time I got into the multiplayer in this series. I think gears in general is pretty hardcore when it comes to multiplayer but I feel comfortable with social games. My question: is it possible to be successful in ranked games without a team? Haven’t tried that yet since I am mostly playing on my own.

1 Like

Yes it is. It is much more difficult tho I got to onyx 2 solo queuing this pre season(so that picture is actually not up to date). My goal was to hit diamond solo queuing in the pre season but that is not gonna happen. I’m a hardcore and experienced gears fan tho. I likely have over 3000 hours across all the games.

1 Like

playing some left 4 dead 2

Far Cry 3 Classic Edition and Apex Legends. Just finished up The Touryst and Carrion on Game Pass. Enjoyed them both!

3 Likes

No Man’s Sky on console Game Pass and Disco Elysium on PC.

1 Like

I’ve been playing Nowhere Prophet, really enjoying it but it’s really difficult.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - This is awesome and worth all of the hyoe. I love being a cowboy. GTA feels sorta played out so this whole formula in a much more interesting setting is definitely an experience. I love trying to play as a good guy. It’d be tight if RockStar gave a proper fantasy RPG a go one day, or even their own Mass Effect clone.

Lost Planet 3 - This game always makes me weirdly nostalgic. It’s better than most would have you believe. I love the enemy design and the cold environments while it’s burning up outside.

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order - This game tries to be so much at once. Dark Souls, Uncharted, Titanfall, even sorta Warframe at times - all with a pretty Star Wars skin. When it runs well, it’s a dream. I love seeing the Star Wars universe like this. The problem is that the gameplay is designed around a buttery smooth experience, which this often is not.

Dragon Quest Builders 2 - Such a sick game play loop. Who wouldn’t love Minecraft meets Stardew Valley with a Draon Quest face lift. The English translation is super sharp and witty too. I love it so much. Especially things like “Stone swords are lit, fam!” I’m a cheap date, what can I say?

Rainbow Six Siege has been my most played lately, I love how they continue to update/rework maps and operators!

Also just started Yazuka Kiwami 2 but I guess I just suck because some of the boss battles are kicking my butt! :joy:

I completed my playthrough of all previous Halo campaigns in preparation for Infinite. Now just having fun with multiplayer.