What are you currently playing?

Finally finished both Astral Chain, Xenoblade: DE and AI Somnium this week :smiley: Started Hollow Knight and Bayonetta 2 this week-end. Got vanilla Persona 5 (ps3) as well to take care of but I’ll be taking my time on that one.

I’ll be restarting my Alien Isolation playthrough next week. I’m focusing on stuff that might leave Game Pass soon so maybe Arkham Knight as well which I haven’t completed yet.

1 Like

About to finish the campaing in Diablo Inmortal as a Necromancer. Towards the end the game just starts bugging out and crashing every hour or so and the grind is awful. Because there isnt enough content, they force you to grind like 3-4 levels every time you need to progress in the story… and the main way to do it is get points for the battle pass and you get like 180k XP wich right now is like half a level bar.
Its not fun.

I like the game if we talk only about the campaign and ,some of the dungeons and such, but there isnt anything relevant here to keep me playing after I finish it today.

FarCry 5 is a blast man

Damn peggies

1 Like

Playing the new F1 game and its utterly amazing and looks awesome on the current gen too

1 Like

Finished up on Alien Isolation and Bayo 2 this week. Will be continuing with Persona 5 on PS3 and starting with a smaller-scaled action game. Probably either Killer is Dead or Asura’s Wrath.

2 Likes

AI: The Somnium Files: NirvanA Initiative and some Fall Guys Halo event on the side.

2 Likes

Replaying The Fate of Atlantis expansion for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Then, I will play the mini-expansion Crossover Stories that was released late last year and then onto season 9 of The Division 2.

1 Like

5 Likes

Dmc3 is a goat tier action game. I loved 1 back in the day but cant play it now.

Right nowbjust Naraka finish8ng up first AI somnium and also sloely but surely progressing through Valkyria Chronicles.

1 Like

AI: The Somnium Files: NirvanA Initiative and extra Sniper Elite 5.

5 Likes

DMC1 & DMC3 are god tier yeah, I also like how you didn’t even comment on DMC2…I have erased that abomination from my memory too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I am at the end of my Akumu/no upgrades playthrough of The Evil Within (chapter 15) and what an experience that was…it is surprisingly well balanced considering the no upgrades limitation mainly because the HP of the enemies/bosses doesn’t have huge changes from Survival. You have to manage your resources extremely well and use everything that the game provides you with both mechanically (dem matches though) and resource wise to literally survive. Everything has a purpose and is well thought designed (from ammo placement to traps e.t.c.) to help you even if on Survival some of it seemed unnecessary. This playthrough was an amazing survival horror experience overall and TEW is one more time confirmed as one of my favorite games of all time, this series deserved so much more…hopefully Mikami-san and Johanas will some day return to horror.

After beating this today I’ll try to get the rest of the achievements though this time around I’ll fuck everything up with my Rocket Launcher and my brass knuckles! the only achievements that I am really dreading are the collectible ones…talk about boredom. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Grinding in Outriders via Expeditions as im trying to get as many mods as possible while also increasing my Ascension levels and skills.

1 Like

Playing dead rising 1. This game is fun but the boss battles can be annoying, they’re very spongy and it’s hard to dodge their attacks.

1 Like

Lots and lots of Diablo 2 Resurrected. Omg that gameplay loop. Had snagged it in a deeply discounted bundle alongside D3 after the recent Xbox showcase

Feels just like old times, and I’m hooked like I was when I was a kid. Even found the right filter settings and am spending more time with the old graphics than I’d initially imagined

Also started jumping into Overwatch for a few rounds here and there before the sequel drops. Still fun

1 Like

Mostly Slay The Spire still.

Trying to beat ascension level 9 atm, almost seems impossible to think there are 11 more of those…

This really has become one of my fav games ever.

3 Likes

SpongeBob Battle for Bikini Bottom is :fire:. I’m loving how all of the original voice actors (with the exception of Mr.Krabs) are all in the game. And the platforming isn’t half bad for a game that came out in 2003.

Got the Razer Kishi v2 recently so I’ve been playing a lot of emulator & cloud stuff on my phone. Just finished Zelda Minish Cap for the first time and it was fantastic. It’s one of those rare games where it could be released today unchanged and it’d still be well received.

Speaking of games that hold up incredibly well, I’m a few hours into Burnout 3 and yep, it’s still one of the greatest games ever made. If only we could get a new one of those someday… Dangerous Driving doesn’t count, lol.

3 Likes

I’m done with Valkyria Chronicles 4 and Somnium 1

Might get started on Nirvana but want to finish up Scarlet Nexus and Tales of Arise

Finished the main mission in Gran Turismo 7 a day ago and man… both Forza M. and GT need to evolve already. The AI is so bad and the driving isnt as good as other products(that have less budget) like Asseto Corsa. I had my fun in some parts of the game but its just not as good as I expect it to be considering the gen we are currently in(same happened for me with FM7).

Also playing Neon White, this game is amazing. I’m skipping every dialogue but the gameplay is smooth, I like it a lot. My only “complaint” would be the time you spend in the air after a jump, feels way too slow

Currently playing through Ary and the secret of seasons, not a very difficult game so far and there is no punishment for dying. The combat is pretty much a button masher with some dodging and parrying thrown in, the parry is also super obvious because it gives us a very visual sign, with some platforming thrown in during temple exploration and some so far easy puzzles. The game isn’t a looker, and it’s troubled by a lot of pop in with grass but if you ever played Skyrim it won’t be too much of an issue I think. I have also seen are animation glitches and glitches where the games mechanics don’t kick in.

Also have started another play through of Skyrim, and using a mod that allows us to pick a god to worship from Nirn. I choose Mara, as I wanted to see how that would play out, the mod is a little tedious because if you don’t pray for 1 to 2 in game days it pops up a message reminding me that I haven’t prayed in while. But I think some of the benefits I got for worshipping Mara and following her tenets according to the mod(mostly I don’t believe that marriage for the sake of marriage should be one of those tenets, as Mara is the embodiment of love and she wouldn’t want anyone to marry just to be married, as love in Skyrim is a little too shallow in how it’s implemented) definitely outweigh the messages tedium.

But unfortunately I came a cross a bug I wasn’t expecting, specifically involving the mod and the special power I got for worshipping Mara. That allowed my allies o be healed a certain amount of damage per second depending on my level of devotion, somehow a bandit I needed to kill as part of a quest gave up mid fight and became my ally, so my healing aurora started healing them and I couldn’t kill them.

Also playing through ESO, doing the dailies and advancing the zone stories for different characters. Playing as a bow only character is pretty fun, but it can get you into problems when you may need to be farther from the healer than normal to get the maximum damage out of your attacks. I have also been playing as my magicka sorcerer, stamina nightblade and both tanks.

Edit: wanted to add this picture of this chunk of a bear from the bears of the north mod(need to look up the proper name for it).

4 Likes