What are you currently playing?

Suprised how great Sniper Elite is honestly.

2 Likes

Went from Diablo 2 resurrected to Diablo 3 seasons, I just find D3 more satisfying when it comes to killing great big mobs.

i can’t get into it. runs a lil better on pc from the 10 min i played on both. that’s surprising since last few games ran better on the x. vampire survivors is my new thing.

1 Like

I play a couple of games in Road to the Show (MLB The Show 22 career mode) everyday lately.

Made my way up to the Major League after spending 1.5 years in the Minors, playing as a right fielder for the Colorado Rockies now.

We got to postseason just because of me, as I like to have pitchers throw only fastballs at me so that with the right timing I hit doubles/triples and homeruns easily. There’s no challenge at all actually and the only reason I lose games is because my team fucked up.

I don’t usually play games on the easiest difficulty, but here it makes me have a relaxed and fun time. :smiley:

2 Likes

Playing Mass Effect 2 for the first time. I haven’t recruited everyone yet so please no spoilers. I didn’t recruit Ashley which I now kinda regret because that means I miss a loyalty mission. I hate missing content, but I’m not save scumming or meta gaming (beyond going for a high renegade score).

I’m really loving the Heavy Assualt Rifle (the semi-auto rifle) with cryro rounds and max reflexes (the slow down mechanic for soldiers). I just dump entire mags into enemies as soon as they appear.

It’s weird that a game will destroy your ship and kill your character immediately, and then quickly reverse that. I didn’t see that coming.

The Archangel reveal was another cool surprise.

1 Like

Playing Tales of Arise and it’s so boring. I’m at the second opening after you defeated the fifth lord. At this point I would rank it between Graces and Hearts somewhere in the middle/bottom.

It’s all downhill from there sadly.

2 Likes

Yeah, like @saintsflow20 said it’s only gonna get worse. I enjoyed the rest of the game, but I really hated the final third, which left me sour on the game.

1 Like

@saintsflow20 @PhantomFox

It’s so generic. At this point in the story it’s probably the most overrated Tales of I’ve ever played. At least everyone hates Hearts and Zesteria.

1 Like

Yeah, thought it was painfully generic. Yet people think I’m crazy for thinking that lol.

1 Like

Elder Scrolls Online and MLB the show! I’m looking to join a guild on Xbox. Also I been itching to play a RPG. I’ll wait for the showcase and maybe play something. If Persona or Final Fantasy 7R comes to Xbox I’ll play those 1st.

Oh Ashley isn’t part of the team in Mass Effect 2. You are good

Just picked up blood bowl 2 in the Warhammer sale, really enjoying it. Don’t know if anybody is still playing the multiplayer anynore

Halfway through the Deus Ex Mankind Divided, after that planning to play Sniper Elite 5 and Quantum Break. Dry season helps with clearing backlog lol.

3 Likes

Pretty much done with Morrowind, I decided to stop early because past decisions or bugs made some questlines unfinishable.

Started up Ys Origins, pretty good game, chose Yunica and have gotten as far as fighting Epona the 2nd time and currently farming to get 860,000 spirit bobbles, to get all the blessings.

2 Likes

Arise is the best looking jrpg ever visually. But yeah. The combat doesnt do it for me. A bit disspointing but dont regret buying it

Please namco give us Beseria port.

Im also playing Ys Origins. Hard game but really fun. I want the other Ys games too dammnit.

2 Likes

Playing Greedfall right now. In the absence of Bioware games this is the next best thing. Its a bit janky and lacking in monster variety but otherwise a really good fantasy RPG.

3 Likes

Got exams until the 14th. Will be restarting Astral Chain after that. Merely got two hours into the game and I prefer to learn the controls. Played some more Xenoblade and Persona 5 this weekend. Stories in both those games are really good so far.

2 Likes

I had two weeks holidays and finished up Horizon: Forbidden West over the break.

Now I’m about 40 hours into Cyberpunk 2077 on Series X as my main single player game.

Also started Sniper Elite 5 and the Jurassic World Evolution game over the weekend.

Halo Infinite, Division 2 and Apex Legends for multiplayer with friends. So many games going on right now…

2 Likes

Judgement currently, starting chapter 3. Its a good game for sure, but the lead character doesn’t have the same charm as Kazuma Kiryu. Will see if that changes by the end of the game.

2 Likes