What are you currently playing?

Played this over the weekend,

Artful_Escape_Header

Good story. Wonderful use of colour, lighting & music. I really enjoyed the experience. Another fun Game Pass title.

3 Likes

Started up Guardians of the Galaxy last night and it is soo good! Genuinely funny, great characters, awesome visuals, lots of action and story. Great music!

3 Likes

Great game!!! Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Now while my Xbox queue is staked up deep, I’ve been struggling to find a CRPG to play on my low spec laptop as a before bed game. I either had played it already, couldn’t run it, or just wasn’t feeling the gameplay.

I finally decided to do something that I never do, start a game over that I had played a ton but didn’t finish, Divinity OS2. I had put 73 hours in on my desktop back when it first dropped, but the abundance of magic made me tap out. For some reason I’m in a different head space now to where I think that I will be okay with the heavy magic focus of the game.

I’ve forgotten most of the story elements, which is atypical for me, so that is a plus. Also I’m going to play as one the main story characters instead of creating my own. I didn’t realize that you can change the physical characteristics of those characters to resemble one that you might create from scratch.

With my new attitude toward combat, I suspect that I will finish it this time, and it will probably get into my top 15 games of all time.

1 Like

Crusader Kings 3, even though I don’t know what the hell I’m doing.

2 Likes

i finished NieR Replicant. Unfortunately, it does not rise to the level of Automata in combat and story. The feeling is wobbly and in the end the game is boring and gives you the feeling that the developers made the fight too long. The story had a difference in the American and Japanese versions that in the original part I thought the Japanese was the story of the father and the American the story of the brother. In general, 6/10 is fair to her.

And now I started on Greak memories of azur and enjoying it

Started Cyberpunk 2077 yesterday on Xbox Series X. Will be my game for the month of April.

2 Likes

Nice! It’s fantastic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it is. However, I don’t like that Brain Scan investigation aspect. Thus far, this is my only complaint.

Oh, I enjoyed that very much. Unfortunately (fortunately for you I guess, lol) there is not much of it.

Nice. If it’s only here and there, even better for me. lol

1 Like

Elder Scrolls Online as always, I also decided to actually look, and I apparently have 3698 hours in this game. I can definitely say that this is my favorite Elder Scrolls game of all time.

Also playing through Oblivion and recently discovered that when your stealth is high enough heavy armor doesn’t affect your stealth. Although it could be because I’m still wearing leather boots?

2 Likes

Finished Guardians of the Galaxy today. Overall a good game.

The main strength of the game is the writing and they have really nailed the chemistry between every guardian. Interactions with other characters are also well written and funny.

The visuals are the next best thing about the game. The worlds are colorful and everything was really pretty to look at. Some of the creatures and worlds especially in the first half of the game are pretty good.

The combat was fun for the first half of the game but I found that it gets repetitive with no big set pieces or any tactics. It does boil down to the same strategy over and over. It did lack a bit of depth and doesnt feel as visceral.

The ship sections are fun change of pace but I did wish it controlled better. I found that it was either too heavy or too floaty.

Overall had a fun time with the game. Its like 8/10 game.

2 Likes

I am playing TUNIC. I love TUNIC. TUNIC.

5 Likes

On rank journeyman the weight of your boots don’t matter. If you are below journeyman it’s because of your boots.

1 Like

currently playing though hitman, its honestly good granted can be a bit slow and repetitive at points but I expected that from the start but its a really fun game overall, if you haven’t played those games yet, I would recommended giving it a go

Currently: Bioshock…Again (Steam) Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (Steam)

Next: Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga (Series X) Elden Ring (Series X) Bioshock Infinite…Again (Steam)

5 Likes

Was playing Cyberpunk but deleted all the save files as playing a massive open world game after Dying Light 2 and Horizon Forbidden West wasn’t a smart idea so it’s been put on hold until the summer.

Bought Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands last night as that’s much smaller, much more linear/map based and more action oriented. Should get it today.

I find a good mix of different games/genres is key to maxing out enjoyment.

Agreed. If Cyberpunk was more action oriented instead of dialogue/story oriented, then it would probably hold my attention more but playing a slow paced action RPG in a massive open world, I simply need a break. lol

Hopefully Wonderlands keeps me busy and entertained for the rest of the month.