What are you currently playing?

finished control. it was ok. besides the gameplay i found everything else boring and convoluted.

1 Like

Finished Danganronpa the other night, might go for the 100%.

Currently playing through South Park The Fractured But Whole and FEAR 3. Hoping to get a few games done before Elden Ring.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s definitely more convoluted than a typical Remedy game and I honestly had difficulty following it in a way I didn’t with Alan Wake or Quantum Break.

1 Like

Playing Forza Horizon 5, Overwatch and Halo perpetually instead of working on my backlog.

aw’s atmosphere was amazing. i still need to play qb. gave my friend my series x since i got a new gpu. seems qb isn’t on pc gamepass.

Playing through Edge of Eternity, it’s another game that takes its own spin on the turn-based RPG. Using ground aoe’s and a larger area to do the battles in, I enjoy how we need to move our characters around to get them in better positions, to do back attacks for better damage, see where enemy special attacks will hit, using attacks to interrupt them.

What little I’ve have played is really fun, but the game does have pretty wonky animations, from running to attacking to escaping battle. Then there’s the fact that a highlighted area on the map could actually cause a highlight field to appear around the area, it could have just been that one so I need to play more to see if it keeps happening.

Dying Light 2.

1 Like

I am currently in full-on gaming ADHD mode, switching between many games at once. I am about half-way through Danganronpa, half-way through Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, half-way through Nobody Saves the World, 25% through Immortals Fenyx Rising, and I just started Edge of Eternity. I will eventually finish those first four games - not sure yet how Edge of Eternity will go.

I’m also gradually working my way through Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney. Will definitely finish it at some point, but I’m in no hurry.

2 Likes

Haha, I twitched just by reading that. I’m a one-game-at-a-time person :wink: At least singleplayer games, MP games is just something I do on the side as pastime so they don’t really count. SP is serious business!

Right now playing Dying Light 2!

1 Like

Time for an update! I beat Death Stranding DC and it was such an odd experience. Don’t think I’ve ever played anything quite like it. Idk if it was good or bad, if I loved or hated it. Never felt this way about a game. I also finished Nobody Saves the World which was fun but grindy. Oh, and Arceus ended up being my favorite Pokémon game since Red/Blue.

I’m now playing Spiritfarer for my game club, and House of Ashes on the side. Once that’s a wrap, I think I’ll start Dying Light 2 and hopefully Horizon FW and Elden Ring down the road.

Has anyone played Chorus?

1 Like

Currently playing Riders Republic, just picked it up on sale. The old me would have bought it full price.

Awesome game, loving it. I was big into Steep and this is way better.

Trying Valkyria Revolution since it’s free for the weekend. It still has the nice art style of the other games but so far im not liking it too much. Not really feeling the gameplay.

I have. I haven’t beat it but I liked what I played. Sleek controls and cool sound design.

2 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077 for the first time. Bought it when it came out but decided to wait for the Series X update. I think it is an excellent game so far… I’m probably about halfway through the story. It does remind me in some ways of my all time favourite The Witcher 3 in the way the story is told and the side-quests are actually interesting not just filler.

2 Likes

Skyrim

I’m a big Elder Scrolls fan since the 90s PC Days. I played both Morrowind and Oblivion at launch.

My life the last 10 years has been crazy though from going back to school, buying a house, starting a new career, getting married with kids ect… so I always put off playing due to time investment involved. I’ve basically not played any RPGs due to time commitment involved.

Now that my life has settled down to a degree I’m slowly going through my RPG backlog both W and J.

2 Likes

It’s a great game!

Me, I’m still playing Dying Light 2 which has completely stalled my progress on the backlog… I blame @peter42O since I’m sure this was part of the plan.

2 Likes

Hahaha. Yep, all part of my master plan. lol

1 Like

Finished Cyberpunk yesterday and got back on Outriders today. If it lasts a year it’ll be off Game Pass in April so need to get on finishing it.

1 Like

Since I can’t get into Elden Ring, I restarted a game of DS2 Scholar and I found myself getting my ass kicked more often than I used to, makes sense it’s been months since last time I played. One 1/5 of the way through DS2 I decided to go back to DS Remastered to see if I can regain some reflexes before returning to DS2 and, I’m finding that DS is a lot easier than I remember and that the game is much shorter than I would have thought.

14 hours in and I’m almost done with the main game, just finished the Witch of Izalith and I’m going to go after Seath before heading after Gwyn. I also don’t think that killing Gwyndolyn, Priscilla, Artorius, and Manus will add more than 3 maybe 4 hours to the game in total.

Horizon Forbidden West. 50+ hours into the game. Despite several complaints, such an excellent game. Will be a game of the year contender for me even though im currently leaning towards Dying Light 2 for that honor as of now.

1 Like

So I had went back to do another playthrough of Final Fantasy XIII-2. I had been playing Elden Ring in my game time since it came out and I didn’t wanna burn out on it, but I had been playing it so much that I had gotten in the habit of pressing Y to interact with people, which opens the menu in this game.

There’s a pretty clear “Press A To Talk” prompt but Elden Ring still got me pressing Y! :weary:

2 Likes