What are you currently playing?

Juggling a few at the moment.

Forza Horizon 5 is my current Xbox go-to, while chipping away at the Halo: CE campaign.

I just started Dead Cells because I saw it on Game Pass, but remembered I bought the PS4 version on sale with all the DLC a while ago. As great an idea as a well done rogue-lite Metroidvania sounds to me on paper, it plays even better!

In addition, I’m continuing my playthrough of the Yakuza/Like A Dragon series, and am early on in Yakuza 4.

1 Like

Persona 5 has really got me hooked. Thanks to Ni No Kuni and Persona 5. I’m back on JRPGs

3 Likes

Started It takes two and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory yesterday.

It takes two is amazing, some weird perfomance in some cutscenes, but the rest is great, it does feel long even just playing for 4 hours but I’m enjoying all of them.

Chaos Theory I played before but I think I got stuck as a kid in the bank and never passed that,now I’m on level 6 already. Masterpiece, no other way to describe it. Will go back to Pandora and Double Agent(version 1) after I finish CT

Completed Gotham Knights yesterday.

Now back to continuing A Plague Tale Requiem.

1 Like

Finished A Plague Tale Requim. Really enjoyed the game and definitely worth playing.

Next is Uncharted 4 on PC. Never played any of them before as I never owned PS3 or PS4. Caught up on the story overview on youtube for the previous games.

1 Like

So did I. That ending though…

We’ll need a spoiler discussion thread soon.

1 Like

Jesus Christ man! Way to make me feel like I have both feet in the grave already.

Yes, yes I know what the math says, but goddamit, my brain swears that no one who was a kid when Chaos Theory came out has any right to be considered an adult. Much less probably pushing 30.

1 Like

Completed A Plague Tale Requiem. Great 8.5/10 game for me.

I will now take a break until God of War Ragnarok.

2 Likes

After finishing Death Stranding I’ve been struggling to find a game to sink my teeth into.

I’ve been mixing it up with a few games in short bursts. Cricket 22, Coral Island and Forza Horizon 5. Sometimes I feel like game pass gives me too many options :joy:

I finally got my Bayonetta 3 copy and a Switch Pro controller along with it, installed the update and charging the pad right now so I can dive in in a few hours…the “too ambitious” comments have made me even more curious and hyped for the game! 8 fuckin’ years man! let’s go! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :partying_face:

Also started Shadows of Rose yesterday and finished the first level, pretty good so far but it’s apparent that the expansion had a small budget…still anyone who loves the series will have fun with this one.

1 Like

Started the grind in MW2, already level 40 and 2 gold guns. So much fun.

Also started GOW 2018… yeah,not a fan. The originals are way better games when it comes to fun. This one maybe has better storytelling and graphics but the whole forced RPG elements when you’re a god dont make any sense to me. I think would’ve been a way better game without any of this, no levels, no gear(maybe still have gear but to make your powers better, nothing else). But even then the combat just isnt good, maybe if it was more bosses and less small enemies I would like it more but the constant slow combat, Atreus being more annoying than helpful,etc just doesnt help me to have a good time. I’m literally only gonna finish it because of the story.

Also waiting for Bayonetta 3 to come tomorrow so I can have an actual good gameplay combat instead of whatever GOW decided to have.

I beat Another Metroid 2 Remake. It’s very good and does some unique stuff not found in the other 2d Metroid games, but the super repetitive Metroid bosses were annoying. The game have great momentum towards the end of it.

I would only recommend AM2R to someone who already played Super, Dread, Zero Mission, and Fusion. You aren’t missing much by not playing AM2R, but it’s nice that it’s available for those who want more 2d Metroid.

Tinykin and Gas station simulator.

Tinykin is prob my favourite game of this year. No combat, no talent trees or slow walking sections is just so refreshing. I like how the later stages dont have any crazy difficultt spikes its just so well done. I cant wait to see what these guys do in the future.

Gas simulator, well i thought it’d entertain me like Lawn mow and Powerwash, its just way too grindy.

4 Likes

Telling Lies and Danganronpa from Game Pass on XSX, and Ghost Of Tsushima DC on Ps5

Playing the new COD, looks and sounds amazing on the Series X

4 Likes

Just finished Voodoo Vince Remastered. “Tidying up the place” achievement didn´t trigger up :disappointed_relieved: The pause menu says I have all the dust bags in all the levels, but the achievement counter still says 99%.

I will start No More Heroes 3 next.

1 Like

Remove your account from your console. After that hard reset and login with your account again.

If it’s not working, you probably have to wait till it sync.

2 Likes

I will try that. Thanks for your advice.

I forget to mention: after all the steps, load up your save. Hope it helps.

1 Like

Got to lvl 28 in Modern Warfare 2 MP over the weekend, 2 of my friends bought it also, good times ahead. I really love the fastpaced style of MW and always seem to be able to compete even at 44 years old. :wink:

1 Like