What are you currently playing?

Just persona 5. I was planning on playing star ocean but i cancelled my pre order. Will wait for a sale as i hear thr xbox version has issues and the game isnt all that great anyway.

Forza Horizon is truely awesome, it’s one of those racers that makes people who don’t like racing games, a fan. it’s hard in places, achievements push you a fair bit, but what i like the most is it has great accessability options all the way through the game, which give you more the more your willing to put into it. on pc It runs at around 120-140 fps for me, feels amazing.

2 Likes

Started Bayonetta 3. Its awesome. But I spent most time watching cutscenes, they went full Kojima with this game.

Finally started up A Plague Tale: Requiem and it’s fantastic.

5 Likes

Currently on Overwatch 2, Modern Warfare II & Soul Hackers 2.

Just finished Deathloop and honest to god the ending was worse to me than Mass Effect 3. Good lord way to end the game on a horrible note.

1 Like

Decided to finally give Grounded a go. Pretty amazing what such a small team have created. Ladybugs look super friendly until you poke them with a spear :joy:

6 Likes

Really enjoying my time with No More Heroes 3.

This has to be the worst open-world I have ever played and the constant 1 second or so “freezes” at the beginnings of the cutscenes or playable sections are somehow annoying, but the combat and the moment to moment gameplay are phenomenal. It is a really fun game.

It also runs at 4K 60fps, albeit with a modest technical aspect, where artstyle shines above all. Suda´s humor is intact in here, many situations and convos put for sure a grin in your face.

I recommend this game.

1 Like

Playing through The Legend of TianDing and it’s basically a 2d Yakuza, really enjoyable wee beat’em up. Another Game Pass gem.

2 Likes

Also playing it and finding it quite fun, but I don’t bother with the story or comic cutscenes, I just skip everything lol

I’ve been watching and reading them all, some of the translations are unintentionally funny, plus im digging quite a few of the characters.

Signalis on GamePass is pretty fun. Old school Resident Evil survival horror game.

1 Like

Started playing Hollowknight for the first time. Loving the atmosphere, gameplay feels good and tight. But for some reason I am not enjoying it. Might have to come back to it at a later date. Feels like a right game wrong time for me.

Went back to Horizon Chase Turbo, on the Steam Deck, yesterday and despite some parts that are a little bit of bullshit(specially winning against the first guy), I’m having fun. Beated the rookie DLC yesterday and now I’m on the 5th world in World Tour.

I’m also planning on playing Brothers, on the Deck, its the only game from Mr.Fuck the Oscars that I havent finished.

1 Like

Loved that game!

1 Like

Age of Empires 4 on PC Gamepass. Played a bit of COD MW2 on the Series X.

Man, Ghost Song on Game Pass is so great! It may actually be one of my favorite metroidvania games yet, feels like a cross between Hollow Knight and Metroid itself.

1 Like

Finished SOMA. Had not a lot of fun but i think that was the point. Perfect game for Shocktober and one of the better cases for interactive and environmental storytelling. I played on safe mode and that was horrific and scary enough (hint to the Scorn devs: your game needs this mode). Heard the lead writer is on the new Alone in the Dark, that gives me some hope for that game.

Recommended for dark nights.

1 Like

Up to Chapter 10 of Uncharted 4 on PC and its an okay game. It looks pretty and got some decent set pieces but its not really fun for me. Shooting really feels week and they really really push the parkour and climbing aspect of the game.

Every level starts of with so much traversing that I get bored and then it continues on in the middle some more. I dont get the hype

It was my least favorite Uncharted game I think. The first bit made me feel like it was going to be something special but really fell off.