Watch Dogs: Legion |OT| Pigs In a Resistance

I can confirm that the songs are not censored. Lilly Allen has been telling me to fuck myself for the past three minutes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seems like Ubisoft has already released a hotfix update for PS4/Xbox that solves the game breaking bug and other stuff.

2 Likes

Damn, what did you do to make her that angry?

:wink:

1 Like

Another excellent OT!

I’ve been playing on Series S, as such I can’t say much about specific next gen enhancements.

As for the game , it’s VERY “Ubisoft Open World”.

Oh, as for the M rating?

Yeah.

2 Likes

Can you say anything about whether it is a good experience on the S in a generic way? From a technical point of view without any NDA breaking specifics. I’m nervous about how it will be on the S.

Just got game in the mail, but wondering if its safe to play today since I’ve read some are having overheat issues on one x

Love that the game is “mature” in that nature. Reminds me of the first game but more extreme. How are you liking the game itself thus far? Have you found a John Wick or James Bond Spy type character yet?

Also, any particular reason you’re playing on Xbox Series S instead of Xbox Series X? Or did you just not receive the Xbox Series X? Thanks.

It’s probably fine, but it’s just rather disappointing how we are so close to launch and of these games and we have yet to see them. It’s great that they confirmed all the tech details for the game, but why not show some? Who knows, maybe tomorrow or next week.

I’m guessing covid isn’t exactly helping matters either. Doig their best to get the game finished for next gen as well.

Been having fun with it. No bugs or glitches for me so far. Love flying around on my drone and sending in the Spider Bot to do all my work lol. Also fun just looking at everyone you pass and see if they’re worthy of recruitment. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, the drone is the best! I died with my drone character, and now I have to wait for a full hour for him to recover lol

RIP, lol. I have two since they forced you to get a construction worker at the beginning, even tho I already had someone that had a drone lol. Now I’ll be okay if one of them dies or gets arrested. :smiley:

1 Like

Have either of you guys found the John Wick/James Bond Spy characters yet?

There was a Spy that I unlocked for doing one of the Buroughs, but if there is a specific James Bond/John Wick character, then no. I haven’t played as the Spy yet tho, lol. I recruit ppl, but stick to my Cargo Drone character cuz it’s just too convenient to not play as, lol.

Okay, cool.

Are you required to recruit certain characters in order to progress through the story or it’s all entirely up to the player?

You are not required to recruit a specific character per se, but you do have to recruit people that have certain traits to advance through the story. As @Hexer mentioned, you have to recruit a construction worker early on because they have access to cargo drones – but any construction worker will do.

You also recruit some “expert classes” by clearing out districts.

Okay, gotcha. Thanks.

WTF happened to this game? This feels like a reskinned Wildlands, only with worse graphics, worse performance, and way worse AI. Playing on 1X.

I have a new favorite class now! The Spy with a silenced Pistol makes the game a lot easier! Just keep going through stealthy while distributing headshots :stuck_out_tongue:

How is the hand to hand combat? And does every NPC different fighting moves?

It is fine when one to one. But when you are surrounded it can be pretty frustrating.

The fighting moves are the same for every NPC and there is some variety to finishers. Nonetheless, the NPCs have traits that can change the combat for you. Some punch harder, others can take more hits, some can take only one hit, etc.

1 Like