Watch Dogs: Legion |OT| Pigs In a Resistance

I’m going in almost blind! I’ve watcher the trailers, but not the gameplays that dropped when the embargo lifted!

Honestly, I have watched gameplay videos from JorRaptor on YouTube but some stuff turned me off so I stopped watching them. I did watch the opening 20 minutes completely and without saying why, I know exactly why I was able to watch the entire opening 20 minutes compared to the other videos.

I will say the game looks great as he was playing on an Xbox One X. I also watched a few minutes from ACG and he was playing on what appeared to be PC because im pretty sure I saw the Ray Tracing reflections in the puddles and stuff. I watch everything at 1080P/60FPS on YouTube so I can believe that this game will look amazing on next gen hardware and my LG CX OLED.

1 Like

@brunopcosta1 what time does it unlock for NZ? Like about how many hours from now? Will you let me know if it works please? :slight_smile: I’ll probly be going to bed in 3 or 4 hours, but if it unlocks by then, I’ll at least try it. lol

Click on this link to go to the NZ page of the game. Above the Pre-Order (or bellow the Install button) should show the exact time it will unlock in your timezone.

Nonetheless, it is in exactly 5 hours and 15 minutes (8 AM BRT).

I’ll probably not try to play the game at the exact time it unlocks because it is too early in my timezone, but I’ll definitely let you know as soon as I try :slight_smile:

Ah crap. Yeah, that’s 4am for me. Too late then, lol. Thx tho! Hope it works for you :smiley:

It worked! :smiley:

I see there is a game breaking bug on the xbox, but will be patched on Friday

Yeah, the game crashed twice on me in less than an hour. The first time I accessed a menu and the game crashed; the second time I pressed the guide button to check achievements and my One X light started blinking and the console shut itself down completely.

1 Like

Those are some bad issues for sure, is a day one patch coming or is today the official release date?

I’ll wait and see how this all develops and might wait to see XSX impressions. Hopefully these kind 9f bugs don’t trickle in there.

The game is releasing midnight worldwide, so it is already out in some parts of the world. A hotfix is supposed to come on October 30 – a day after the official release date.

Ok, hope for ya’ll playing it that it fixes it. Because man, in gaming there isn’t much worse than game breaking bugs or crashes.

I am kinda used to game crashing. It rarely happens, but it can happen and I’m OK with it overall.

But the game making the console itself crash is on a whole other level and is not acceptable in any way. I can’t think of any games I played doing that in all those years of gaming. I am actually afraid of playing the game and it bricking my console, which is a shame since I really liked the first minutes I got to play.

Star Wars BF2 shut down my Xbox every time I opened a crate for months.

Yeah, I can’t remember many games that did this either. Hope its fixed soon for you.

Aw man. Well I was excited that it worked and then I find out it’s crashing systems lol. I’ve had a few games do that before, but that’s rough. Still gonna try to play tonight and hope for the best. Thx @brunopcosta1!

For those playing…

How is the framerate? Also, do cars drive better now?

I’ve played for another hour earlier today without any problem, so hopefully it was an isolated incident.

I really like the game so far. The story seems to be better than the one from the first two games and the city feels more alive. My biggest complain so far are the long loading times, though. You can see it was a game designed for next-gen hardware being held back by the current consoles.

I am not a guy who pays much attention to framerate, but I noticed a few dips during the first cutscene. The rest of the game seemed smooth (although it is 30 fps).

The cars do drive better, but not by much. I have some problems with the camera while driving aswell.

1 Like

Thank you:)

And the whole “play as any npc” thing, how is that so far? Ooooh, and last but not least, is the NPC behavior just as varied and awesome as WD2? I loved that in WD2.

It is an awesome concept, but so far I’ve been a bit overwhelmed by the system. You really can recruit anyone you see on the streets. You can trace their profiles and see what are their “traits” (exclusive weapons, cars, outfits, abilities, etc.). So I’ve been wasting a lot of time wandering around the city looking for a perfect NPC.

Not all traits are good, by the way. I’ve seen a NPC with cancer whose trait was to be one hit ko’d lol

And yes, their behavior is just as good! And some of their designs are pretty unique aswell. I almost recruited a guy just because of how awesome and different he looked!

1 Like

Great to hear because the city felt so alive in 2 because of this. I saw people getting married in a park, someone arguing with another person and so much more. Had nothing to do with the story but was so great to see.

Hope they iron out these issues asap and that XSX version is mostly smooth sailing.

1 Like