Wasteland 3 |OT| In Reagan's name!

I think the best part about Game Pass is that a lot of people who wouldn’t have played Wasteland 3 are now getting their hands on it and loving it. GP is going to be critical for building up fanbase and communities around certain games that wouldn’t have been a blip on the radar otherwise

I started this game last night and I’m loving it. I have been itching for X-com style combat after I beat Mutant Year Zero, and this is not only great combat but hilarious dialogue and stories so far.

If you’re struggling with money, behold

Just made like 8000 dollars lol

You can make new rangers at the base. Make a ranger with max Intel and luck, max barter and as much weapon mod as possible

Get the level 7 barter perk

Profits

1 Like

The future is bright!

Also another quick way to make money, this is more of an exploit so it may get patched

Paris Handler outside the Bizzare in the Bizzare Exterior outside, she has the chemical table and needs red dye

The recipe is Carbon 18, Hydrogen 14, Nitrogen 2, Sodium 2, Oxygen 8 and Sulfide 2.

You can make the red dye and then it activates a loop, each time you talk to her it gives you 115 bucks. But I think it’ll get patched eventually…

Yeah I’m usually not into isometric RPGs but this one got its hooks in me early. I can see myself putting in crazy hours on this game.

Well done, MS.

1 Like

Hot fix rolling out globally for PlayStation 4 over the next hour. Xbox One expected later today.

:white_small_square: Improvements to memory usage that can result in a more stable play experience

:white_small_square: Resolved an issue where certain players could not progress past the intro movie

1 Like

Great news! Encountered only 1 bug when I was locked in the shop keeper grid menu I couldn’t exit and had to restart

The voice acting makes a big difference in this game. Hard to imagine the game without it. They really give these characters personality.

Wasteland feels like a tentpole franchise right now. If they go AAA in terms of production values next time, I don’t want to see that happen at the expense of a dynamic team based tactics game. This is the Fallout game I’ve been been waiting for. It’s been a very long time since any big game with a lot of story missions kept making me say “just one more mission, then I’ll go to bed.” I keep wanting to see what stupid shit will happen next.

Anyone else find it hilarious having an attack bunny?

This game is currently one of my top 5 single player games of the generation.

4 Likes

Nevermind, I’m just stupid.

Yes the voice acting is sooo good man it really immerses you greatly by a large margin. The voice actors did an insanely great job. I can easily close my eyes and imagine what kind of character is talking in front of me just due to the high quality of it. Really hope.they keep the same quality for their next game or improve it even more.

Even the writing, the tone is really balanced I really love it because you know there are stakes and it could get really serious. The game knows when to get serious or when to get funny. And when it is getting funny it is hilarious. Not like the last fallout when all seems like a joke party.

Also since it is an iso rpg you can see some small really good descriptions to compensate for the lack of seeing by yourself the details.

I think for their next project these details will come to life and will be seen in real time and won’t need a text to imagine.

1 Like

This game is so good wow

Spoiler about Marshals power armor mission

I chose to give the Marshalls the power armor, now I’m freaking terrified about ever having to fight them, lol. I already betrayed them once, next time I’ll think twice.

When I had to make that choice, I confess I went the utilitarian way. I haven’t seen nearly anything yet that has pointed to the Patriarch to be majorly corrupt, so I chose to help him instead of… helping the innocent family at Hoon Homestead… :disappointed_relieved:

This choice reminded me heavily of the Ag. Center/Highpool choice you have to make on Wasteland 2.

idk what i did but 2 people left my team T___T

tried to go back to my save before an event happened, but it wasnt it. guess it was just over a period of time from a choice i made a while back that eventually made them want to leave.

dont leave me, i neeeed yall X_X

“Is Buchanan a man…” lol the museum

Man its rare when a game has decisions that actually MATTER. Not what color you’ll blow up the galaxy with (still love ME3 though)

Spoilers

The quest with God Reagan when you have to bring back Valor. I ended up transferring Reagan’s to the Ranger HQ and basically gave a middle finger to the Gippers and the Machines

This part of the game really shows that InXile is on par with Obsidian when it comes to writing and humor

1 Like

Yeah it really is crazy the amount of freedom you have to handle situations in different ways. I handled that quest in a “slightly” different way.

I basically just grabbed the Patriarch’s son and shot my way out of Denver just to see what would happen and I had to put down every single Gipper in the place. I was later on driving around in the Kodiak when the radio announcer came on talking about all The Gipper’s being dead.

This game is sooo good…

1 Like

What’s also crazy if you

Let Reagan take Valor’s body or give the Reagen AI to the machines

Its not just something minor and will significantly change the game

InXile’s flow chart must be insane lol

1 Like

This game really keeps on giving there is too much to do and to see it is insane all combined with the freedom of a true rpg. Next game gonna blow minds that’s a given if they continue on this way.

Anyway how do you customize the hud on X1X interface?

Coz I don’t want to see the prompts reminding me everytime how to play just want to have the characters icons weapons and map nothing more