UK preorders thread

Okay. So yesterday we all had progress from MS Store removing the cancel button.

Today, let’s hope we get shipping info. Reply here if and when you get details peeps. :grin:

MS store has taken the money from new account.

payment still not taken for my series x from microsoft uk store anybody else not had payment taken

My credit card has had a pending payment all week and I got my email this morning with a tracking reference. UPS seems to be the courier. UK and pre ordered on the 22nd Sept.

1 Like

Whahey! The first UK MS Store shipment info. Edit: actually, saw this on Reddit too, so maybe not the first confirmation: Either way, brilliant news! Now let’s hope it goes to plan for everyone else. :grin:

1 Like

Currently waiting for Amazon but I have Prime so it likey wont move till Monday. Glad some of you guys got updates!

Was getting worried so I called ms support which didn’t really help but a minute later my order was dispatched :grin:

Orders still pending in my bank account though

UPS is the courier

Noice one! So that’s 2 people here now. Awesome. It’s happening. :grin:

microsoft uk have shipped my series s but still have not taken payment for series x getting worried as it getting close to release day

Spoke to MS store as still have no email.

They said don’t worry, as long as it has 2-3 business days to ship it will be fine.

Well, tomorrow no shippings are happening I guess. So Monday is just 1 business day. :sob::rage::face_vomiting:

Which part of UK are you from our of interest? I’m hoping it’s some kind of pattern.

I’ve received my dispatch email.

Me too!

1 Like

Still waiting on MS uk store even though payment has been taken uggggh!!

from the midlands bud when i phoned ms support about an hour ago they said all is fine and not to worry but still not taken payment for my series x.i find it strange that they are shipping both consoles seprate instead of shipping both in one package

Hmm. Wonder what the latest time they will fulfil deliveries today is.

Either way, if there’s no delivery set up today, I’m not sure it can make the 10th, as tomorrow is Sunday, and not sure how next day delivery would work. Sounds chaotic.

I have another preorder for smyths thats intended as a Xmas present, so I’m just gonna take whatever I receive first haha.

Not sure about that, I’ve had alot of orders from various shops on a Saturday and it turns up Mondays.

South East Not far from London

Oh, I’m also South East(Portsmouth) so I guess location has no correlation after all.